Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Stand by for Rays Funds Season 16

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Cavell Healthcare and Turner European Consulting.

Hope all you PUPs are having a great summer and are refreshed and ready to go. This season will be different because there is a break for the World Cup so our PUPs league will also have a break. But I’m sure we’ll be involved in the World Cup as usual.

As we have no Norwich picks this season, and most of the top leagues don’t start until August, our first week will be w/e 6th August.

This is the point where I ask for your tenners to finance the season. My paypal is canaryeddie@aol.com. This is not pay-to-play though. If you fancy giving it a go just join in predicting results and see how it goes.

Here is where I’d normally try to explain how this all works but after failing miserably for fifteen seasons I’ve decided it can’t be explained. All I can say is it works thanks to the ingenuity and generosity of our PUPs and all we have to do is send a tenner, make our picks each week (a team you think will win) and enjoy ourselves while watching the presentation pot grow.

As always massive thanks to our supporters Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. Without their generous support we’d not donate nearly as much money each year.

Also don’t forget Kathy said we could all BOGOF again in this season’s Canary-Challenge which means as in previous seasons all PUPs who enter are invited to have a free go where any winning go to our presentation pot for our wonderful Pan-disability boys and girls. All details are here :- https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/forum/9-main-discussion-norwich-city/

Just a reminder that Rays Funds is for all Pink Un posters so please get involved.

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Just sent you £20 mate to cover a couple of weeks via Paypal.

Thanks Tilly, you're a star🌟

• Like 1

I expect to continue my awful form into this season, but I'm in! So £20 is on its way.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

FFS, does this mean I'm going to be humiliated once again and fail to get on the winners board for about the 8th season running? 🤦‍♂️😭🤣

It's a good job I'm a masochist, cash on it's way to you NN!

Apples

• Thanks 1

Nutella, think £10 for a whole season is wonderful value, so hope you don’t mind if I start the season off with the first PUPS pledge…🥰👌🙏🏽🦮

I’ll go £50 if Norwich win the league 🏆 

Parma 💛💚

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

It's a good job I'm a masochist East Stirlingshire Fan

Edited by KiwiScot
  • Haha 1

Another season of top v bottom let downs coming right up 😂

Also, I've renewed the PUPs Super Six league if anyone fancies it. If you were in it last season you'll be in. If not, and you fancy it the code is YXLD8T. No prizes, just a bit of fun. 

£10 winging its way to you @nutty nigel

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Nutty, as the usual benefactor, can’t fund this season, I’m going to donate £100 through PayPal for this season. Really appreciate the efforts from you guys and the good work you do, good luck PUPS.

Edited by Indy
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

33 minutes ago, Indy said:

Hi Nutty, as the usual benefactor, can’t fund this season, I’m going to donate £100 through PayPal for this season. Really appreciate the efforts from you guys and the good work you do, good luck PUPS.

Bravissimo @Indy 🦮🦮🏆🏆👌

Parma 

4 hours ago, Indy said:

That's awesome Indy, thanks so much. 🙏🌟

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

Nutella, think £10 for a whole season is wonderful value, so hope you don’t mind if I start the season off with the first PUPS pledge…🥰👌🙏🏽🦮

I’ll go £50 if Norwich win the league 🏆 

Parma 💛💚

Thanks Parma 🌟. I'll put it on the 'Lappinitup pledge thread' which I will  post up next week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nutty i will pledge a £1 for every poster who has a 100% record of picking throughout the season.

For example if the season is 40 weeks those who pick for all 40 weeks to encourage those who fall off the radar now and again through forgetfulness or whatever. It might also hopefully get back a few who used to pick but seem to have disappeared from the forum.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Nutty i will pledge a £1 for every poster who has a 100% record of picking throughout the season.

For example if the season is 40 weeks those who pick for all 40 weeks to encourage those who fall off the radar now and again through forgetfulness or whatever. It might also hopefully get back a few who used to pick but seem to have disappeared from the forum.

Thanks, that's a great pledge👍I'll put up the 'Lappinitup Pledge Thread' on Wednesday as I think that is the date we lost Lapps last year. 💛💚

Big news today...

One of our PUPs has covered the Norwich picks for the whole season. Amazing generosity especially in these difficult times. I never cease to be amazed at the generosity and kindness that happens on these threads. Thank you PUPanon2 🙏💛💚

• Like 10

Hi Nutty.

£20 sent. Now looking forward to the new season, it seems to have crept up on me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m back in the fold after a couple of seasons out - £20 on its way 👍🏼
Well done on your continued fund raising for this brilliant cause 👏👏👏

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Great to have you back @NWC👍👍

Let's hope he costs me a quid at the end of the season. 😂

Hi Nutty.

Funds sent👍🙂

Best of luck to all for this new season.💪

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Let's hope he costs me a quid at the end of the season. 😂

I’ll do my best 😜

• Like 1

What a brilliant response from just three days. We now have the Norwich bet  covered for the season (Thanks so much PUPanon2) And huge thanks to the 17 PUPs have signed up for the new season. 

I can also update the presentation pot with massive thanks to @Indy who has added £50 and another £50 to fund some extra picks during the season. 

1767200463_Signaturetotals24July22.jpg.8d629898443924ccdbcb7a05b55c8d69.jpg

Even though we now have the Norwich picks covered we will still start our weekly threads on w/e 6th August as I am away the weekend of the Cardiff game.

Watch this space for more exciting news tomorrow...

• Like 1

I can confirm that the annual head to head is on again. @TIL 1010 v @Kathy  . Whoever finishes lower will cough up £20. He really is a glutton for punishment.

Let the dance begin (Sorry everybody else).

Edited by Kathy
  • Like 1

The awesome Cavell Healthcare are supporting us again this season and just sent across a fantastically generous  donation to our presentation pot. We are so lucky to be supported by such a wonderful company who make a huge difference to the Norfolk Community.

Thanks so much Cavell, not just for the donation and support but also for what you do helping those in need.🙏💛💚

1687325637_Signaturetotals-25July22.jpg.91bc34a1a161055a4a93222c33c18bb1.jpg

1967534143_cavellhealthcare.jpg.f3d144e82d19ee4432e2f6b0b4b96f31.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kathy said:

I can confirm that the annual head to head is on again. @TIL 1010 v @Kathy  . Whoever finishes lower will cough up £20. He really is a glutton for punishment.

Let the dance begin (Sorry everybody else).

It will be the last dance for you this time.