Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Kjetil Knutsen

1 hour ago, Chichcan said:

Has Alex Tettey got his coaching badges?

Player manager maybe..

I'm 99% sure I remember Tettey saying in an interview that he didn't want to be a manager. I think he saw himself more as a youth team coach or something. Could be wrong though.

53 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

I'm 99% sure I remember Tettey saying in an interview that he didn't want to be a manager. I think he saw himself more as a youth team coach or something. Could be wrong though.

You are correct, I remember that. 

I also seem to remember that he was going back to Norway for family reasons. Would be shocked if he hopped back over here to start a club hopping coaching journey.

4 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Hahaha

Assistant manager - assman.

Never heard that?

I certainly haven't.

Norwegian season in off-season now, Bodo/Glimt second last season... Seems good timing for him to move on. Would certainly be my preference for our next HC

35 minutes ago, Barry Brockes said:

He refused to speak to Brighton when Potter left for Chelsea so it's difficult to see why he'd be interested in coming here.

I seem to remember him saying he would never leave Bodo/Glimt in the lurch/midseason. When that came out when Farke left, I am sure I heard some of us speculating that we could get Woy in until end of Norwegian season as intermin. Loyalty Important etc. Not an issue at this current stage... Maybe the stars align. Perhaps even there is the kind of pedigree/'moneyball' approach there that could get Attanasio to invest into it...

Edited by youngriles