Sign in to follow this  
Mr Angry

Kjetil Knutsen

If we can geth him, sign him!!!

Bodø has lost 5 players in the starting 11 from last year. Lots of injuries 

Not bought much and they are again faghting to win the leage !!! Its happy days to support Bodø

Yes he expermentet last night. So what? They have not lost at Aspmyra in European Cup since Knutsen becomed manager. 

Europe here we come again!!!!

54 minutes ago, Olano said:

If we can geth him, sign him!!!

No thanks, we don't have a vacancy.

Are you advocating we sack Dean Smith? On what grounds?

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Im not. No problem with Smith. He is a ok manager. Think we will go up this season

Im youst amazed over Knutsen . So this was more a difence over his work this season.

And its truly great to be a Bodø supporter with Knuten there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Whilst I am not suggesting we get rid of Dean Smith, I personally find him very "meh".............

Paul Lambert was quite possibly the most drab and boring mumble sausage we've ever had as a manager, but some success on the pitch meant we could overlook that.

Dean Smith looked dumbfounded at times last season, like a deer in the headlights. I put that down to him knowing that we weren't very good when he took the job but not quite appreciating how sh*t we were until he had to try and win football games.

I could just imagine him walking into Colney, seeing Placheta and thinking "f*ck me, I'm in the Premier League with this donkey", when he says he tried everything to get Cantwell going last season before sending him to Bournemouth I believe him, he'd have been desperate for his bit of quality! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

27 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

The mug he drinks his tea out of?! 

15 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Stop telling us to steal him then?

Glimt is my nr2 team.

And Knutsen is not staying in Norway for long

I was at the match and must say, Linfield (managed by David Healy) were very fortunate although the goal was excellent. Bodo will win the second leg comfortably.

Edited by (Northern) Irish Canary
  • Like 1

The only thing I've taken away from this is the fact David Healy doesn't look like he's aged a day since he hung up his boots!

8 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Whilst I am not suggesting we get rid of Dean Smith, I personally find him very "meh".............

I don’t 

I find his honesty refreshing and clearly has a passion for the game and the club 

the break has probably done him the world of good 

19 hours ago, Olano said:

Im not. No problem with Smith. He is a ok manager. Think we will go up this season

Im youst amazed over Knutsen . So this was more a difence over his work this season.

And its truly great to be a Bodø supporter with Knuten there.

Do you live up that way? I've been to Bodo 3 times to go over to the Lofotens. Love that area. 

• Like 2

Bodo get knocked out of the bigger European compétions + City have a terrible start to the current campaign = our exciting new managerial appointment 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, astro said:

Bodo get knocked out of the bigger European compétions + City have a terrible start to the current campaign = our exciting new managerial appointment 👍

I thought they have to play home before they were oute 😂😂

I lived in northern Norway before. Really beuterful in Lofoten

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Olano said:

I thought they have to play home before they were oute 😂😂

I lived in northern Norway before. Really beuterful in Lofoten

They do, and they’ll probably turn the tie around, but if they DO get knocked out it’s one less reason for Knutsen to stay at Bodo 👍

On 20/07/2022 at 15:03, TeemuVanBasten said:

No thanks, we don't have a vacancy.

On the grounds that he failed in keeping us up....
Which was the whole point in hiring him, unless you want to pretend to ignore that glaring issue.

He should have been fired the second we were relegated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Nexus_Canary said:

Klopp wouldn't have kept that bunch up.

Sacking Farke was completely pointless. 

Ah we are in total agreement in regard to the sacking of Farke. 
Single worst move this club has made in the last 10 years. 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Yobocop said:

I don’t 

I find his honesty refreshing and clearly has a passion for the game and the club 

the break has probably done him the world of good 

Ummm really? I'm not sure your definition of passion is the same as mine!!!!  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

But that surely must have been his remit, therefore he failed and failed miserably at that, Sacking Farke was only pointless because of who we brought in!

Edited by wheres my rebate gone?
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mr.Carrow said:

Do you live up that way? I've been to Bodo 3 times to go over to the Lofotens. Love that area. 

The Lofotens are probably the only group of Nordic islands I haven't made yet. Keep telling myself I'll find a nice race and go over, but....

I will get there.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Which was the whole point in hiring him, unless you want to pretend to ignore that glaring issue.

He should have been fired the second we were relegated.

Like Farke wasn’t?

Farke is a city icon who created a style and a passion.

Smith is just a Villa fan with his name sellotaped on the door.

• Haha 1

I'm glad to know I'm not the only person with severe doubts about Smith.

It's not that he failed to keep us up - that was virtually impossible. If he had taken us to 30 points or more and overseen a few good performances to give us some sign that he knew what he was doing and we could put some trust in him, I think he should have 'been given more time', as the cliché goes. But for at least 20 of his games in charge we were utterly clueless, a shapeless shambles, with no sign of any intelligent thought behind the way the team was set up. I accept he may have been a bit unlucky in terms of Idah's injury when the one idea he did have - using Idah as a target man - worked for two games, but a) those games were against other poor teams, b) other teams would have soon sussed that tactic out and prepared against it, and c) the tactic was hardly some brilliant, cutting-edge idea: Pulis would have done it on Day One.

The Marseille game suggested a little ray of hope in terms of being the best we have played since our last promotion season, but the Cambridge game was back to pointless long diagonal balls to the wingers, at least in the first half. 

Our squad may be good enough for us to squeeze into the play-offs despite Smith, but I'm not optimistic.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Personally I could see the argument for sacking Farke. But what followed was so disappointing. I felt sure that Webber would have someone on ice - if not Knutsen, then at least someone exciting and progressive.

What did we end up with - Lampard or Smith? That's like having to choose between Sunak and Truss.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

Personally I could see the argument for sacking Farke. But what followed was so disappointing. I felt sure that Webber would have someone on ice - if not Knutsen, then at least someone exciting and progressive.

What did we end up with - Lampard or Smith? That's like having to choose between Sunak and Truss.

I mean, I can't stand Lampard, he's petulant and entitled - I'm glad we got Smith out of that two.