cambridgeshire canary

*Norwich V Cambridge roasting hot match thread*

Just stuck one pillow in the fridge and another in the freezer.

Think the lads could use some sweatbands dunked in cold water, and those water breaks are going to be needed tonight.

They're definitely looking at Tomkinson then. This looks like 4-4-2 with two wingers, Sörensen to be the defensive central midfielder, PLM going box-to-box.

We should find out what kind of endurance Rowe has too, especially in conditions like this.

Also looks like a real tester for Sörensen, as both Aarons and Giannoulis will want to push on against a side of Cambridge's stature, you'd think. He'll need to be mindful out of possession, and look to be incisive when in it.

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If hernandez can bulldoze players set for the champions league can't wait to see what he can do to leauge one players..

Think he'd bulldoze Akinfenwa? 😉

(Well, he's retired now, but you get the idea).

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

If hernandez can bulldoze players set for the champions league can't wait to see what he can do to leauge one players..

Are you in attendance CC?

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing the 2nd best club in East Anglia up against the best

OTBC 

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Are you in attendance CC?

I am not, but never fear, I will obviously still be posting the kind of in-depth, on-the-scene report I did from the Marseille game it seems I didn't attend...😎

2 minutes ago, Jimthechip said:

Is it being streamed anywhere?

You can get a pass for £5 via the club website 

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

So i've just paid the £5. How do I access the video? 

Live button at the top right, nothing  there yet

8 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Does make you wonder.. 

I highly doubt we'll be selling him with Zim already on his way out. Probably a knock in training.

The rhetoric around Byram was very very positive after his run of games at the tail end of last season. This has changed a little recently, from 'Byram is expected to play a lot of games' to 'Oh Byram um er well he does have an injury history and is injured currently but he is very likeable'

His continued absence is a worry and I think we'll be forced into the market so we aren't taking chances. Gibson I reckon is precautionary (based on nothing) and Tzolis, well it has to be the end for him right?

9 minutes ago, Mason 47 said:

The rhetoric around Byram was very very positive after his run of games at the tail end of last season. This has changed a little recently, from 'Byram is expected to play a lot of games' to 'Oh Byram um er well he does have an injury history and is injured currently but he is very likeable'

His continued absence is a worry and I think we'll be forced into the market so we aren't taking chances. Gibson I reckon is precautionary (based on nothing) and Tzolis, well it has to be the end for him right?

I hope our one and only RB doesn't get injured tonight. 

Absolutely brilliant kit that burgundy one, the home ****s are superb too……knocked it out the park this season…👍

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

I hope our one and only RB doesn't get injured tonight. 

Sorensen can play right back…..if needed.

57 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

I am not, but never fear, I will obviously still be posting the kind of in-depth, on-the-scene report I did from the Marseille game it seems I didn't attend...😎

It's a long old drive from your St.Tropez chateau.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1