Sign in to follow this  
Robert Barnes

Live coverage

I keep looking on the Canaries home page about live tv packages, but as of yet there has been nothing announced.

does anybody know or have heard if there will be any type of live tv package for international fans in Canada

thanks OTBC

oh I have emailed Norwich 3 times and not got a response from them

10 minutes ago, Robert Barnes said:

I keep looking on the Canaries home page about live tv packages, but as of yet there has been nothing announced.

does anybody know or have heard if there will be any type of live tv package for international fans in Canada

thanks OTBC

oh I have emailed Norwich 3 times and not got a response from them

I assume you re asking re next season, not sure who youre emailing but you need supporterrelations@canaries.co.uk 

3 minutes ago, Robert Barnes said:

Thanks badger I saw this. I was referring more to next seasons games though 

I posted on another thread about all the changes that are taking place with streaming this year. I don't know if it will be on a game by game basis on this site for a tenner a time? It was the impression I got, but I don't know for certain. I can't imagine that the club would want to forgo the revenue from fans abroad.

I imagine that leaving iFollow means that there are extra arrangements to be made?

33 minutes ago, Badger said:

I posted on another thread about all the changes that are taking place with streaming this year. I don't know if it will be on a game by game basis on this site for a tenner a time? It was the impression I got, but I don't know for certain. I can't imagine that the club would want to forgo the revenue from fans abroad.

I imagine that leaving iFollow means that there are extra arrangements to be made?

I believe it will start 2024/25 so there is enough time so get things sorted properly. For instance, a season pass has to be sorted out especially for the smaller clubs. If its too high for regular home attendees they could lose out.

I emailed the club and received a response after chasing them up. They said that there would be a streaming service for the 22/23 season and implied it would be available for overseas fans (couldn't get them to commit fully on that). They said it should be available closer to the start of the season.  

The current streaming of friendlies is only avail for those in the UK.

Edited by Kanadyan Kanary

1 minute ago, Harry53 said:

I just paid £5 for the match streaming and nothing is happening!!!

Isnt it tomorrow