Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

Away kit Saturday

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, shefcanary said:

Given the launch is now tomorrow against a team that plays in white, as well as our main sponsor being Lotus, I agree with you that it is going to be the return of the old British Racing Green with pinstripes!

I don't have any inside knowledge, just for the record... do you?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

All the kits that season were ruined by that stupid Aviva block, especially the banter third kit, can't believe the square was ever signed off.  Even worse on my away kit the Aviva logo is falling off so it just leaves a random green square.  Awful.

Totally agree mate. One of our mates had that green away shirt, and it became known as the 'VIV' shirt because both of the As peeled off 😂

And I think the square looked even worse on the half-and-half home shirt than it did on the third shirt (which I still quite like tbf, my wife bought one and still wears it from time to time).

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I don't have any inside knowledge, just for the record... do you?!

No, just my hunch, but don't bet on it.  The only issue is the detailing - will it be white, yellow or something else (rainbow coloured - the current marketing team like their details). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shefcanary said:

No, just my hunch, but don't bet on it.  The only issue is the detailing - will it be white, yellow or something else (rainbow coloured - the current marketing team like their details). 

I wonder whether one of the kits (probably the third) might have elements of 'the weave' that were introduced with the new crest/font...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last time the club posted something with a wall it didn't end well, so don't get your hopes up 🙃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

I wonder whether one of the kits (probably the third) might have elements of 'the weave' that were introduced with the new crest/font...?

Good shout Fred, I could see that working well in a right old colour fest 90s style!.

I wonder if our away kit will be stripes or blocks, based on the wall teaser. i.e. like this but diff colours:

image.png.96954fec68ae40d716132b38ea484b6b.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Good shout Fred,

Loving that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nope, not for me. Kind of glad don't have to splash out another £50 now 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

FXxWQxdUcAIuFr7?format=jpg&name=small

I wouldn't have chosen that, but as a Washington Commanders NFL fan, I can get on board with the burgundy and gold colour scheme. I quite like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So it's "ruby" and not burgundy? I made three guesses and not one right then😭

 

It's burgundy in my book

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kick it off said:

It's burgundy in my book

Is this the book?

 

FC0D1704-F0B9-4AA9-B85A-7CF3E8C5CFA6.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So it's "ruby" and not burgundy? I made three guesses and not one right then😭

 

To most blokes that’s red, so actually yes you nailed .

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And I really like the shirt, but there’s nothing about it that says Norwich City to me though. (Obviously ignoring the crest!). It needs to be green, or include something from the yellow end of the spectrum like the stripy third kit from a few years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

And I really like the shirt, but there’s nothing about it that says Norwich City to me though. (Obviously ignoring the crest!). It needs to be green, or include something from the yellow end of the spectrum like the stripy third kit from a few years ago.

It's designed so you can wear it when we are ****. Incognito City.👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...