Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

Away kit Saturday

1 minute ago, shefcanary said:

Given the launch is now tomorrow against a team that plays in white, as well as our main sponsor being Lotus, I agree with you that it is going to be the return of the old British Racing Green with pinstripes!

I don't have any inside knowledge, just for the record... do you?!

4 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

All the kits that season were ruined by that stupid Aviva block, especially the banter third kit, can't believe the square was ever signed off.  Even worse on my away kit the Aviva logo is falling off so it just leaves a random green square.  Awful.

Totally agree mate. One of our mates had that green away shirt, and it became known as the 'VIV' shirt because both of the As peeled off 😂

And I think the square looked even worse on the half-and-half home shirt than it did on the third shirt (which I still quite like tbf, my wife bought one and still wears it from time to time).

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I don't have any inside knowledge, just for the record... do you?!

No, just my hunch, but don't bet on it.  The only issue is the detailing - will it be white, yellow or something else (rainbow coloured - the current marketing team like their details). 

Just now, shefcanary said:

No, just my hunch, but don't bet on it.  The only issue is the detailing - will it be white, yellow or something else (rainbow coloured - the current marketing team like their details). 

I wonder whether one of the kits (probably the third) might have elements of 'the weave' that were introduced with the new crest/font...?

The last time the club posted something with a wall it didn't end well, so don't get your hopes up 🙃

6 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

I wonder whether one of the kits (probably the third) might have elements of 'the weave' that were introduced with the new crest/font...?

Good shout Fred, I could see that working well in a right old colour fest 90s style!.

I wonder if our away kit will be stripes or blocks, based on the wall teaser. i.e. like this but diff colours:

image.png.96954fec68ae40d716132b38ea484b6b.png

6 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

FXxWQxdUcAIuFr7?format=jpg&name=small

I wouldn't have chosen that, but as a Washington Commanders NFL fan, I can get on board with the burgundy and gold colour scheme. I quite like it.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So it's "ruby" and not burgundy? I made three guesses and not one right then😭

It's burgundy in my book

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So it's "ruby" and not burgundy? I made three guesses and not one right then😭

To most blokes that’s red, so actually yes you nailed .

• Haha 2

And I really like the shirt, but there’s nothing about it that says Norwich City to me though. (Obviously ignoring the crest!). It needs to be green, or include something from the yellow end of the spectrum like the stripy third kit from a few years ago.

3 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

And I really like the shirt, but there’s nothing about it that says Norwich City to me though. (Obviously ignoring the crest!). It needs to be green, or include something from the yellow end of the spectrum like the stripy third kit from a few years ago.

It's designed so you can wear it when we are ****. Incognito City.👍