Sign in to follow this  
GodlyOtsemobor

England's hideous world cup shirt.

6 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

I suppose the ‘England Women’ written at the top prevents any confusion about motives by the OP 

Yes indeed, but my point is that I’ve made a point of doing the majority of the housework over the years and I’m sure pretty much many on here are the same it’s a joint partnership in work and play….but agree the humour of the old days is now frowned upon.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Indy said:

Yes indeed, but my point is that I’ve made a point of doing the majority of the housework over the years and I’m sure pretty much many on here are the same it’s a joint partnership in work and play….but agree the humour of the old days is now frowned upon.

I see your point, thank you for clarifying. I’m looking forward to it being less frowned upon and more just so unfunny people don’t bother trying it. He could’ve just said something actually funny and also not a cheap shot at women? 

9 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

I see your point, thank you for clarifying. I’m looking forward to it being less frowned upon and more just so unfunny people don’t bother trying it. He could’ve just said something actually funny and also not a cheap shot at women? 

I agree, though I must admit that positive discrimination now is as bad! I’m not justifying old ideology, but as my wife and I are great believers in if you’re good at the job then it doesn’t matter what ethnicity or gender you are…….you should be in that job, some pundits in all sports are now are in place to appease the equality and not because it’s based on talent! That applies to men too!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

I agree, though I must admit that positive discrimination now is as bad! I’m not justifying old ideology, but as my wife and I are great believers in if you’re good at the job then it doesn’t matter what ethnicity or gender you are…….you should be in that job, some pundits in all sports are now are in place to appease the equality and not because it’s based on talent! That applies to men too!

Agree, but we’ve gone off piste from the Ironing gag a little 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Agree, but we’ve gone off piste from the Ironing gag a little 😂

Indeed like I said that’s my grandads generation joke! Might have been funny in the 70’s like the old mother in law jokes! 👍

• Like 1

19 hours ago, chicken said:

Eeek! Those really aren't great sources! 

But they are all a great watch. (and I listed them as a joke)

3 hours ago, TheDarkKnight said:

Oh. As a Scotsman this really annoys me!

Scotland has 1/3 of Britain's land mass. Half of UK's territorial waters. Over 60% of the UK's fishing zones. 98% of UK's Oil reserves. 63% of UK's natural gas.1/4 of Europe's offshore wind resources. 90% of the UK's fresh water.

Now you want our blue?! That's where I draw the line! 😛

I think the point is we don't want the blue. 

Should be red / white only. 

Fück me, the forum police really are out in force lately aren't you.. 

Here's a novel idea, if you don't want to read a thread then scroll past it! Jesus ****ing wept.