Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Norwich- A film by Ben Gibson

I know people bemoan players being good for teamwork or morale but people like Gibson and Hugil do play an important role amongst the team. Not suggesting they should be kept on just because of that, but you do need to have people in and around the team to create the spirit and togetherness. 

I'm also  pleased to see Todd looking happy again.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, rock bus said:

I know people bemoan players being good for teamwork or morale but people like Gibson and Hugil do play an important role amongst the team. Not suggesting they should be kept on just because of that, but you do need to have people in and around the team to create the spirit and togetherness. 

I'm also  pleased to see Todd looking happy again.

Gibson was certainly great for Brentford’s morale last season, and Chelsea’s and …..Maybe okay in the Championship but positioning is poor and often out-jumped by smaller opponents, wouldn’t want him has a starter imo.

Gibson is good in championship but type of player we need to upgrade not good enough for PL 

or course we are in the champs but any chance of going up and the position needs upgraded 

I think it’s worth remembering Gibson had little to no defensive screen in front of him last season. When you’re constantly bombarded with attacks you’re likely to make mistakes. But I forget most of you on here are superhuman and have never made mistakes under pressure…

6 minutes ago, Canary dwarf said:

Yeah it was an interesting watch , thank you, Sorenson is as hard as nails and deserves a run in the side.😁

Hugill was genuinely struggling, but Lungi the "iceman" (yep, has to be his new nickname surely) shrugged it off as if it were a nice warm bath!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Hugill was genuinely struggling, but Lungi the "iceman" (yep, has to be his new nickname surely) shrugged it off as if it were a nice warm bath!

All those Danish winters have preparded him well!

Quite a few bobs worth of talent out there training etc and they let them go rafting? It must be risky or they wouldn't have helmets on.

I know Don Revie's bingo sessions seem a joke but I would wrap those boys on cotton wool until next May.

34 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Quite a few bobs worth of talent out there training etc and they let them go rafting? It must be risky or they wouldn't have helmets on.

I know Don Revie's bingo sessions seem a joke but I would wrap those boys on cotton wool until next May.

No helmets for the cycling though! Surprised by that.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

i think it was Ian Butterworth ? who injured his Knee doing some sort of watersports on holiday 

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

"Sorensen likes ice baths, deserves a run of games"

NCFC fans, 2022 😂

Even on a post thats majority positive against the club, he still finds a way of having a pop at fellow supporters.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

It's as much about team bonding as it is fitness building. Got to get the team spirit up after the shambles of last season, nice to have a bit of fun and blow off some steam. Good to see them enjoying themselves

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BarclayWazza said:

Even on a post thats majority positive against the club, he still finds a way of having a pop at fellow supporters.

It's called a joke, who's having a pop at supporters? Jesus 😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

It's called a joke, who's having a pop at supporters? Jesus 😂

I would have thought you’d have learnt your lesson about mentioning religious figures on this forum… 😉

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, norfolkngood said:

i think it was Ian Butterworth ? who injured his Knee doing some sort of watersports on holiday 

And we all know how dangerous stairs can be.

Yes, I’m looking at you Onel Hernandez.

Health and safety at this club is a joke. 😡 Booo!!!

5 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

Health and safety at this club is a joke. 😡 Booo!!!

Is this a joke or are you knocking the club. We need transparency at all times.  Can you signpost whether you're knocking or joking please? 🤭😉🤣

Edited by shefcanary

Ice baths are hard for the first thirty seconds with the shock. After that, they get easier.

9 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

I think it’s worth remembering Gibson had little to no defensive screen in front of him last season. When you’re constantly bombarded with attacks you’re likely to make mistakes. But I forget most of you on here are superhuman and have never made mistakes under pressure…

This is a good point.

On 11/07/2022 at 19:06, cambridgeshire canary said:

Incidentally, has anyone else noticed in club videos - whether this or training, that Sargent and Lees-Melou always manage to crop up together.

8 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Incidentally, has anyone else noticed in club videos - whether this or training, that Sargent and Lees-Melou always manage to crop up together.

Like Tzolis and Giannoulis.. Never far apart!

3 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Like Tzolis and Giannoulis.. Never far apart!

More logical that a pair of Greeks (a pair of the same nationality) flock together, especially if Tzolis is - as is rumoured - struggling to settle a bit.