Sign in to follow this  
pete

Made the BBC Gossip page at last

Been scrutinising the BBC Gossip column since seasons end.  Expecting to see some rumours especially concerning Aarons moving on or City interested in anyone.  But no sign of City interest until today re news on Sara, signing for record fee.  All the time this move was mooted I felt it was propaganda issued by ther club to deflect criticism of a lack of ambition.  Perhaps there is ambition there after all, however this news is less favourable as the lad is returning from injury.  A trait of a number of recruits recently, whereas last seasons incomers weren't injured just played as if they were.  A South American then the last time that happened turned out well for City surely Sara sees City as a stepping stone to the PL.  Hope we can celebrate his creativity until the time to move on.

This move can only improve our midfield, can't it. 

7 minutes ago, pete said:

But no sign of City interest until today re news on Sara, signing for record fee.  All the time this move was mooted I felt it was propaganda issued by ther club to deflect criticism of a lack of ambition. 

You think the club would make up interest in a player as some sort of PR exercise and now only believe it isn't because it's appeared on the BBC gossip page? 

a7e.jpg.237513f72b0af86d9314e86c0c9a6346.jpg

• Haha 2

You haven’t been ‘scrutinising’ very closely - I look at those pages sometimes and there was mention of our interest in the Man City fella only last week.

Edited by Branston Pickle