Sign in to follow this  
pearsos

22/23 Shirts a question

Anybody know if the new shirts are available in the club shops yet or is it still online purchase only.

Thanks.

They've been available in both shops since the first day they were released... not sure what stock they will have left, though. Unless they've had a new shipment in, they might have limited sizes still available.

Just now, Pyro Pete said:

Online they've sold out of size XL.

Looks like we've eaten some of, but not all, the pies.

Joma XL is a non-Sportswear brand S/M. My mate is in medium t shirts from everywhere and had to buy an XXL.

Any ideas when the away kit(s) will be released?  I did wonder if they’d be needed in preseason, though not sure who against (Hibs/Celtic?)

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Any ideas when the away kit(s) will be released?  I did wonder if they’d be needed in preseason, though not sure who against (Hibs/Celtic?)

As has been mentioned a few times, we play Cambridge Utd away on the 19th.

So we will need the away kit for that match.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

As has been mentioned a few times, we play Cambridge Utd away on the 19th.

So we will need the away kit for that match.

I'm just going from memory here, but aren't kits usually released on Friday/Saturday? I reckon we'll wear it against Marseille on Saturday too... unless it's predominantly white, of course 🙂

4 hours ago, Captain Holt said:

Joma XL is a non-Sportswear brand S/M. My mate is in medium t shirts from everywhere and had to buy an XXL.

My nephew bought a large and it looks bloody small to me

thinking I might run out of X,s

Edited by city4eva

Cheers folks, I have tried ringing to ask what sizes they have but can’t get through.

I will try again tomorrow.

OBTC.

I'm usually an XL, sometimes L (and from one major brand M these days somehow) and with Joma sizing last year XL was painted on, the one up was baggy. I assume their sizing hasn't changed.

I'm usually an L (sometimes an 'M', sometimes an 'XL') and the 'L' is quite tight, whether by design or not. I'm 6ft1 and quite slender, but not skinny, basically Kieran Dowell size and find the neck uncomfortable so will be switching to a XL. 

1 hour ago, Mason 47 said:

I'm usually an XL, sometimes L (and from one major brand M these days somehow) and with Joma sizing last year XL was painted on, the one up was baggy. I assume their sizing hasn't changed.

This ^^

13 hours ago, Captain Holt said:

Not sure that's right - I'm a small tshirt from most places, medium from a few. I'm short, broad and quite stocky - I bought a medium home shirt and fits perfectly. XL would drown me

Edited by kick it off

After finally getting off my **** regularly during covid and accepting the couch to 5K challenge, I've now started wearing Small after having been Medium since my schooldays [I have always considered my size, shape and frame UK average and thus medium which is a pain as you always overpay for everything].  Taking note of the comments on here, I went for a medium when buying this shirt. This is actually a very "relaxed" fit for me, I could probably have got away with Small!  

Just be true to yourself and accept your body! 🙂