Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Are we stepping on ipswichs patch?

1 hour ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Of course there are a few Citeh fans, Chelski fans etc.
You get the odd kid that grew up in the area or is a second generation Liverpool / Manure fan but there are loads of Norwich fans. I would go as far as saying 40 - 50% of supporters follow the Green and Yellow.
Jokes aside its actually really sad that there are so few Ipswich fans, its the clubs fault for not doing this aforementioned out reach and allowing their biggest competitor to get a foothold (its more than that now) in their "patch". They are totally right and should be furious outside of second gen  fans they are not doing anything to earn fans.

You hardly grow up in Lowestoft and go BOOM the Blue and White... Ipswich  that's the team for me.....out of all my picks in the local area and the big boys... Ipswich.. maybe if your a die hard Ed Sheeran fan? Outside of that nothing. 

Best news I've heard all day barring the best news I heard this morning. 

5 minutes ago, spencer 1970 said:

Best news I've heard all day barring the best news I heard this morning. 

Haha, well to be fair the best news of the day does warrant a party. Im thinking of hosting a "lockdown party" in homage. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Haha, well to be fair the best news of the day does warrant a party. Im thinking of hosting a "lockdown party" in homage. 

They’re no fun when it’s all legal and above board 

• Haha 1

Given that the chances of us stepping on their pitch anytime soon is so remote, we have no other choice than to give them another good beating on their patch.

Is screwing your face up, looking angry and air fist pumping some sort of tradition in Suffolk ?

Edited by treacletown07