Sign in to follow this  

Is on his way to Derby! Rest easy folks, all the rumours about him moving to us and a Smith reunion can at long last be put to bed. Just glad hes not off to a Championship side as you just know he would score a hatrick this season against us. Fair play to Derby though, I'm sure he will tear it up in the third divison.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

21 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

This rumour had already been put to bed last week when Michael Bailey clearly debunked it.

And covered in this thread 

• Like 1

I doubt Hourihane would hold his place in Derby's team for the whole season.  He'll be a bench warmer there too.

30 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Did people actually seriously think we'd have an interest in him?.........Really???

Yes. Hence why Michael Bailey addressed the rumour in his article.

4 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Yes. Hence why Michael Bailey addressed the rumour in his article.

Thanks Geoff....

Cambridge, hate to say it but could this have not been put under the transfers thread. I know it’s not a transfer to us but as you pointed out, the rumour was so and it could easily be put there. 

I feel like my really nice request was not really tried 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

To add, I’m sorry if I have offended you in any way by requesting you group relevant topics into threads. I strongly doubt I have, but Yobo feels you may be distraught at my raising this with you.

Derby being linked with several players who'll do an excellent job in League One, bet that's upsetting a few Binners. Probably one of the two automatic berths sewn up already.

cambridgeshire canary is more than capable of defending himself. But can I just say, I appreciate his little piecemeal threads.

Following long, ongoing threads is a bit of a nightmare on here. Because people don't just post news. They post their own opinion, at length. Which inevitably turns into an argument, which derails the thread.

So, carry on, cambridgeshire canary!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

cambridgeshire canary is more than capable of defending himself. But can I just say, I appreciate his little piecemeal threads.

Following long, ongoing threads is a bit of a nightmare on here. Because people don't just post news. They post their own opinion, at length. Which inevitably turns into an argument, which derails the thread.

I actually agree with this, the transfer thread is an utter mess. 23 pages and we've only sodding signed one player 😂

• Haha 2

I’ll take both your points but disagree on preference. Yes it’s 23 pgs for one signing but once it’s announced and official none of us go back through them do we? People post opinion on every thread, whether that’s lots of opinions within one thread or slightly fewer over loads of threads the result is the same. 

11 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

Derby being linked with several players who'll do an excellent job in League One, bet that's upsetting a few Binners. Probably one of the two automatic berths sewn up already.

It's not really upsetting them unfortunately, I hoped it was aswell so ventured into the upside down and looked at TWTD and majority of them are saying Derby are just signing over the hill championship players who are looking for one last pay day and that it's exactly what they did when they went down so derby will struggle (while they jump back to their god given place at the top of the premier league 😉🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)

11 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

Spot on.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

This

• Like 1

TBF , half the 23 pages of the transfer thread are Bootso complaining that we haven't made any transfers, even though we have . 

Then there's his his daily " same old shoite, different wrapping" thread. 

Give me Cambridgeos gibberish any day.

10 hours ago, SwearyCanary said:

I’ll take both your points but disagree on preference. Yes it’s 23 pgs for one signing but once it’s announced and official none of us go back through them do we? People post opinion on every thread, whether that’s lots of opinions within one thread or slightly fewer over loads of threads the result is the same. 

I'm sure Cambridge can start a new thread about it! 😂

• Haha 1