Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Our new kit looks even better in action

He isn't moving.

I didn't like it at first but as a kit it is growing on me. Just don't like gloss shirts although just to contradict myself I bought the anthracite third  shirt.

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

How do you know how it looked in action? 

Beacause there was footage of the goals posted on social media. Duh. Use that big brain of yours 😉

6 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

He isn't moving.

I didn't like it at first but as a kit it is growing on me. Just don't like gloss shirts although just to contradict myself I bought the anthracite third  shirt.

I will admit to being in minority whos never been fond of pinstripe kits but I do really like this one

10 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Beacause there was footage of the goals posted on social media. Duh. Use that big brain of yours 😉

So you haven't actually seen it in action, you know, personally? 

It’s the best kit in many years! In action or not!

• Like 1

Jesus this obsession with if someone goes to matches or not is bordering on the ridiculous now, so some people don't/can't make it to games, so what! We all support the same club whether we can go or not. Jesus Christ. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

‘How to wean yet another new thread on something already discussed’ by the author C. C. Ineverleavemybedroom - bound to be a bestseller - excuse the pun..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indy said:

It’s the best kit in many years! In action or not!

Agreed!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, astro said:

‘How to wean yet another new thread on something already discussed’ by the author C. C. Ineverleavemybedroom - bound to be a bestseller - excuse the pun..

You can take mobile phones with you when you go outside. Mobile phones have an internet connection via monthly data. You're boring.

33 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

You're boring

Oh the irony. 

You don't appear to be as thick skinned as you claim. 

• Haha 1

It's retro lookin' but it looks more moderner an' betterer....than a retro lookin' shirt....that's retro....an' stuff.....

Did.. Did they see my thead?

3 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Oh the irony. 

You don't appear to be as thick skinned as you claim. 

And you're boring AND repetitive. Come up with something new.

6 hours ago, Greavsy said:

How do you know how it looked in action? 

Ask NCFC 

1048E5C0-A417-4C00-BAFC-035FF1E4CAB5.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Did.. Did they see my thead?

And you're boring AND repetitive. Come up with something new.

What so you can make accusations of bullying again?   

Look at me, look at me. 

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

What so you can make accusations of bullying again?   

Look at me, look at me. 

What exactly is it you want me to say? Ever since ive first sarted posting here all you have ever done is mock me and try and take the ****. Why? What's the endgame? What do you want me to do? It's really quite sad.

I think to be fair 5 (yes FIVE) different threads on the same thing, just with incredibly subtle nuances is a tad unnecessary. 
CC I acknowledge the importance of your role to many in here but can I make a request that, in the clearly substantial time you are on the forums that you just dedicate one or two minutes to see what’s in the first page or two of threads to see whether you could comment within one. I’m sure we can all agree that 

new kit mystery reveal, new kit actual reveal, away kit prediction, how the new kit looks on action could ALL have gone in the SAME thread? Named ‘new kit’ or something?! The transfers one works well and is updated pretty regularly to keep it on page 1. 

Just a non judgemental request

• Like 4

On 02/07/2022 at 18:33, SwearyCanary said:

I think to be fair 5 (yes FIVE) different threads on the same thing, just with incredibly subtle nuances is a tad unnecessary. 
CC I acknowledge the importance of your role to many in here but can I make a request that, in the clearly substantial time you are on the forums that you just dedicate one or two minutes to see what’s in the first page or two of threads to see whether you could comment within one. I’m sure we can all agree that 

new kit mystery reveal, new kit actual reveal, away kit prediction, how the new kit looks on action could ALL have gone in the SAME thread? Named ‘new kit’ or something?! The transfers one works well and is updated pretty regularly to keep it on page 1. 

Just a non judgemental request

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? 

bigger fish to fry and for all you know CC may be autistic or ADHD 

Just now, Yobocop said:

In the grand scheme of things does it really matter? 

bigger fish to fry and for all you know CC may be autistic or ADHD 

In the grand scheme of things does pointing out my request doesn’t matter matter? 😂 there are always bigger fish to fry too, but then why bother posting literally anything on a forum? We are hardly solving the world’s ills 

Of course in the grand scheme it doesn’t matter. That’s why it was a request, with some reason behind it. Last part totally possible, but I could have OCD (I don’t for the record) but I like Cambridge, no animosity in the request and honestly, a little patronising that you feel Cambridge couldn’t defend himself if he felt really strongly or message me separately to say this so I wouldn’t raise it. He often does retort if he wants to. And people with ASD and ADHD are completely capable and functioning intelligent people - patronising them is not really necessary. 

Im not trying to pick a fight but will happily state my case 

23 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

In the grand scheme of things does pointing out my request doesn’t matter matter? 😂 there are always bigger fish to fry too, but then why bother posting literally anything on a forum? We are hardly solving the world’s ills 

Of course in the grand scheme it doesn’t matter. That’s why it was a request, with some reason behind it. Last part totally possible, but I could have OCD (I don’t for the record) but I like Cambridge, no animosity in the request and honestly, a little patronising that you feel Cambridge couldn’t defend himself if he felt really strongly or message me separately to say this so I wouldn’t raise it. He often does retort if he wants to. And people with ASD and ADHD are completely capable and functioning intelligent people - patronising them is not really necessary. 

Im not trying to pick a fight but will happily state my case 

That’s good 

OTBC 

• Like 1