Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

Celtic Friendly live on Premier Sports 1

Just now, CANARYKING said:

Correct if I’m wrong, is that subscription only ?

Believe so. I paid £50 or so a year for La Liga but now seem to have the whole package. 

Seems to include a wider range of football including quite a bit of Scottish and most recently Nations League.

29 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

You can have a family day in. 

At least, unlike most companies these days, they seem to reward loyal customers over new ones. No disrespect to young people or different genders but I like that.

43 minutes ago, essex canary said:

1 year. October renewal.

How many logons are you allowed? 

For example, can you share one login details with your children and view at the same time from different devices? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Greavsy said:

For example, can you share one login details with your children and view at the same time from different devices? 

What about grandchildren ?😇

• Haha 1

Wonders if this is covered in the  premier sports 1 articles of association. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Greavsy said:

I know you share my belief that everyone should get value for money so just for you I set up an experiment to see whether in addition to the TV version, the Premier Sports Player will run on both my phone and tablet at the same time.

Happy to report success.

10 hours ago, Greavsy said:

You only need to focus on the small print when companies get awkward. When they don't just get on with it.

6 minutes ago, essex canary said:

I know you share my belief that everyone should get value for money so just for you I set up an experiment to see whether in addition to the TV version, the Premier Sports Player will run on both my phone and tablet at the same time.

Happy to report success.

Small victories.........

5 minutes ago, essex canary said:

You only need to focus on the small print when companies get awkward. When they don't just get on with it.

Maybe that's where you've gone wrong. Surely checking the small print before entering any agreement is a must. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Maybe that's where you've gone wrong. Surely checking the small print before entering any agreement is a must. 

Maybe.

Just to clarify it was the Club who first brought the Articles of Association into the equation in response to my 2016 AGM question as recorded in the recently published 'Archive"

As every elementary Business Studies student knows the AAs are designed as widely as possible by design. An appropriate refuge in responding to a shareholder question? More like a 'last refuge'.

• Sad 1

Does anybody know if Norwich City are going to sell tickets for this game or if it is sold out, nothing on the official site except for the Cambridge or Hibs  games. I have also searched the Pink Un but the only thread I could find is this one............

9 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Does anybody know if Norwich City are going to sell tickets for this game or if it is sold out, nothing on the official site except for the Cambridge or Hibs  games. I have also searched the Pink Un but the only thread I could find is this one............

I think they are waiting to see how many are left after the shareholders take theirs (and if their children require any too) . Its only fair. 

• Haha 3

I guess they are trying to work out how much to tax anybody who can afford the petrol or train fare to Scotland.

• Sad 1

On 02/07/2022 at 01:04, Greavsy said:

On fire 🔥 tonight G!! 

4 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s always live for free on dodgey atmospheric sports 1, 2,3 etc 

Fixed it 😇