Does anyone know, or can anyone do for me a search, I've tried and can't get a result on something I know happened on here nearly two years ago.

The was a thread about the future after relegation, it was just before the start or around the start of 20/21 , I had a wager with someone , he said we'd be lucky to be in top 26 at the end of 21/22 season, I thought we'd do better,  we had a wager of a pound a place , above or below 26th. Turns out the fella owes Nuttys funds £6 ... Now I realise it's not a lot of money for Nuttyos funds  but a bets a bet. 

Maybe if its you and you read this , you'll fess up and save everyone the hassle .

That's if anyone can be bothered to help.

Cheers in advance 

That's the only reference I can find Corkio... Assume it's the same wager you're referencing?

• Thanks 1

Yeah, that's what I thought, I've asked him directly on here but he didn't reply , no biggie.  Cheers for the search Greavsyo, you got more sense out it than me, but the wager was struck, July/ Aug/ September 2020 . 

@komakino is often too busy lying about Delia trying to invest in Ipswich so it would be nice if the 'Norwich fan' would keep his side of the deal. 🙃

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

@komakino is often too busy lying about Delia trying to invest in Ipswich so it would be nice if the 'Norwich fan' would keep his side of the deal. 🙃

Even found the post for you both!

Screenshot_20220702-003738_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b53e0e9dd7028a99582dfe682fadded4.jpg

• Thanks 1

If I had a £1 every time I’ve been proved right on here then I’d be rich enough to buy delia out 

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

What a star Hoggo, I thought it was him, but couldn't be 90% sure😉.

@komakino

Always here to help 🙃

• Thanks 1

In fairness to @komakino , he may have paid Nuttyo and be too embarassed to come on this thread and acknowledge that he lost the bet. 😇 ,Surely.

Edited by wcorkcanary

Apologies it was me! I’ve found the CSF donation page, or am I getting mixed up with something else? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, komakino said:

Apologies it was me! I’ve found the CSF donation page, or am I getting mixed up with something else? 

As it was a pups pledge @nutty nigel will let you know the details for settlement. 

• Thanks 1

Well, if this is settled, then I'll just say fair play lads, fair play.

• Like 2

Thanks @komakino and @wcorkcanary

PUPs pledges go to the CSF for the Downs Syndrome and Pan-disability football team.

PayPal canaryeddie@aol.com and I'll update the totals for our next presentation.

💛💚🙏

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Thanks @komakino and @wcorkcanary

PUPs pledges go to the CSF for the Downs Syndrome and Pan-disability football team.

PayPal canaryeddie@aol.com and I'll update the totals for our next presentation.

💛💚🙏

Just paid! Apologies again for this oversight. 

• Thanks 1