Sign in to follow this  
The Great Mass Debater

I cant unsee this...

I got a Holty one for a birthday present from a straight friend of mine. I get incredible satisfaction drinking from it and it’s the gift that keeps on giving when my husbands dad is served his coffee in it 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

There’s a breast cancer awareness opportunity here which I think has sadly been missed 

8 hours ago, Yobocop said:

There’s a breast cancer awareness opportunity here which I think has sadly been missed 

Dean Coneys Boots will be along in a second to tell you off for dragging causes into this when the companies involved should stick to novelty mug making. 

• Haha 3

I do wonder what goes through someones mind when they originally think of these things. I mean, who was the very first person to think you could eat an egg from a chicken? Who thought about Todd with ****?

18 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I do wonder what goes through someones mind when they originally think of these things. I mean, who was the very first person to think you could eat an egg from a chicken? Who thought about Todd with ****?

Who discovered you could milk a cow, and what were they doing to discover it? 

3 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

These are by far some of the best things I’ve seen in a long long time 

You need to get out more....... ☺ 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Greavsy said:

You need to get out more....... ☺ 

When I saw your notification i knew you’d say that! But yes.. you’re right, WFH 5 days a week has clearly taken its toll… 😁

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Who thought if I dry the leaves from that plant, crush them, set light to them and inhale the smoke, it’ll taste disgusting and make me cough, but if I do it often enough, I’ll start to enjoy it?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

When I saw your notification i knew you’d say that! But yes.. you’re right, WFH 5 days a week has clearly taken its toll… 😁

Gets your post count up though eh? 😐

6 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Gets your post count up though eh? 😐

Does my posting annoy you sir? I mean no ill will here. Other than that not really sure what you mean??

5 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

You'd imagine they were watching them feed their young and got ultra curious.

...But then that means that somewhere along the line someone has tasted cat & dog milk, likely straight from the teat.  All these things must've been tried for us to get where we are today.

54 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Does my posting annoy you sir? I mean no ill will here. Other than that not really sure what you mean??

Not all all, sorry if it came across like that. As far as I remember, your posts are generally quality (AKA I agree with most of them 😉).

I’m probably showing my PinkUn age. Post count used to be occasionally trotted out as some sort of badge of seniority or saddo factor depending on who was arguing what. But it doesn’t seem to happen any more.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Think I've found Lakey's birthday present...

e1265d7d6c25434448a61556b37042b8_1024x1024@2x.png?v=1624623514

👍  You've just missed it though, by a couple of weeks......I might treat myself though, it has a certain...err...something that attracts, or should I say somethings......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Not all all, sorry if it came across like that. As far as I remember, your posts are generally quality (AKA I agree with most of them 😉).

I’m probably showing my PinkUn age. Post count used to be occasionally trotted out as some sort of badge of seniority or saddo factor depending on who was arguing what. But it doesn’t seem to happen any more.

Np. Quality is a bit of a stretch; I try and take the forum less seriously as can! 😉

I can vaguely recall the post count actually, Morty (remember him?) and Lakey were up there if I recall before the revamp! 

Though, you can count how many “likes” you’ve received in the settings section. Sometimes, when I’m feeling low or have just read a DCB post I check them to make myself feel better 😁👌

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Greavsy said:

It was the Milk Marketing Board

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Ken Hairy said:

Where's @The Real Buh when you need him, he'd love to see Smith in the dugout slurping from one of these babies.... 

Post of the week right there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Danke bitte said:

Np. Quality is a bit of a stretch; I try and take the forum less seriously as can! 😉

I can vaguely recall the post count actually, Morty (remember him?) and Lakey were up there if I recall before the revamp! 

Though, you can count how many “likes” you’ve received in the settings section. Sometimes, when I’m feeling low or have just read a DCB post I check them to make myself feel better 😁👌

I’m pretty sure that was one of the major concerns about the migration - would the post count transfer across? Wiz was one of, if not the, highest if I remember rightly.

He was definitely one of the board’s characters, we’re still using “Beating xxxx could relegate us” years later! RIP Wiz.

• Like 1