Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Has the other sponsors for the new kit been released yet. Obviously LOTUS. We don’t have a sleeve one in the championship do we? So back of shirt and shorts to be named. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JD or Vitality you would presume?

Just pray it's not Scallop as that will set the cat amongst the pidgeons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lathams of Potter Heigham in conjunction with the sausage and bacon baguette cart across the road.

Apples

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of respect we should be sponsored by the Sherpa who’s going to drag Stuart Webber up Everest while he huffs on tanks of oxygen and mint cake and claims victory when they get to the top

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Back of the shirt sponsor announced:

 

Edited by Pyro Pete

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Out of respect we should be sponsored by the Sherpa who’s going to drag Stuart Webber up Everest while he huffs on tanks of oxygen and mint cake and claims victory when they get to the top

You watched 14 Peaks? Nims Purja might just be the greatest living human being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

You watched 14 Peaks? Nims Purja might just be the greatest living human being.

I have

i think more light needs to be shone on chubby execs being dragged up mountains by hard working sherpas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be nice to have just a clean basic shirt without any tacky sponsorship logos in my view. Most shirt designs from any club are tainted with horrible logos. That JD Sports one/is horrendous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

It would be nice to have just a clean basic shirt without any tacky sponsorship logos in my view. Most shirt designs from any club are tainted with horrible logos. That JD Sports one/is horrendous.

💰💰💰

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...