Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Views on protest

I was at the protest and it seemed to go rarely well. There was not much swearing and all negative chants were aimed at worthington and skipper. There were also positive songs about players and on the ball city etc, so we arent hooligans. We were well behaved, repectful but meant business. What were your thoughts?

I personally thought the chant "We want worthy on the doll" was the best chant, also "we''re not minority",

Lets hope that delia and co take note.

Just surprised how many came...  looking up carrow road there were people crowded right up to the entrance gates!!  No swearing, no dissing the players, no trouble...  apart from a couple of KTFers whom were trying to create a fight...

Crap performance good result in the footy!!

i''ve posted that at the back of the protest there were an unsavory incident provoked my KTFers - in the protest itself, it was good natured and well attended, considering it chose  to snow as the rally  gathered.  did anybody see the fans staring down from the city stand - my guess the cathedral lounge?  their expressionless faces provoked an eerie feeling that made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.  its like they''d been exhumed specially for the day.  really bundle of laughs i bet. 

i take credit for both those chants! lol!

there are links to pictures of the protest on www.worthyout.co.uk which also includes one of the entire group.. u can see just how many there were....!!!!

Well done to everyone who came and Conducted themselves in the Right way, The Norwich City way which everyone has come to know and accept

jas :)

The protesters were well behaved ''ad maximus'' - well done, people, it was dignified and powerful.

In fact the only ''hooligan element'', so feared by dear old Skipper, consisted of some Worthy Inners, who shouted some colourful comments as they passed, before scuttling away. Pathetic.

So, where was the ''hooligan element''? Where were the nurse batterers? Where were the family frighteners? 

Must have been their day off. 

"we''ll be back at 10 to 5"[:@]

There was hundreds there before the game and barely a hundred after !

You who didn''t come back should be ashamed if you call yourselves fans !

We sung before the match "we are not a minority" some Fickle fans made us look like a minority.

I AM  FURIOUS AT THE PEOPLE WHO DIDN''T COME BACK- SHAME ON ALL OF YOU ! It made you look bad ! some of you are all talk wanting worthy out and then it comes to the crunch and you let everyone down ! 6-0 and we bottled it ! and now there is a new one -10 to 5 and lazy people bottled it who are all talk and are fickle ! Any way all 100 (Approx of us) made more noise than the lot of us before the game ! Shame on all the fans who ridiculed us as we protested !

Sorry if you had to go e.g late for work, had to catch a train or had to go for a urgent reason[:)]

A little unfair, old lad.   After sixty years of support, I''m in the City Stand with my wife but I still have great sympathy with the protest.  I was also at St. Andrew''s Hall on Thursday evening.  I believe people have a right to make their point, what other avenue is there.  The protestors are not hooligans, as some would have us believe, and they do not represent a minority.  My general view on Nigel Worthington could be summed up in the last paragraph of Richard Balls "Fans Eye" in today''s EDP.  So steady on, we may look as if we have been exhumed but you would be suprised how much passion still burns.

I had to pick my two daughters up from  the babysitter''s, is that ok with you. I was at the protest before the game and am 100% behind the campaign. I find your post very insulting.WORTHY AND SKIPPER OUT.

ur being a bit harsh juninho...i was at both Protests as always and i have to say it was good so many turned out after the game too... we were never going to get the numbers of before the game

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

ur being a bit harsh juninho...i was at both Protests as always and i have to say it was good so many turned out after the game too... we were never going to get the numbers of before the game

[/quote]

I admire you for coming back but i wasn''t having a go at you - I am angry with the people who fail to do what they said they were going to do !

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]I had to pick my two daughters up from  the babysitter''s, is that ok with you. I was at the protest before the game and am 100% behind the campaign. I find your post very insulting.

[/quote]

I''m sorry if my post insulted you !Did you read the small print- I said the post did not apply to people who had to leave for whatever reason !

Protests after the game will never be so well attended as people have buses, trains, coaches and lifts to catch and to be fair some people just want to get home because they have plans for the evening.

I personally think the protests should be restricted to before the games, 1.30pm - 2.30pm , think like that the figures will grow week by week.

Also no-one will draw comparisons of how many stayed before and afterwards.

[quote user="Mariner"]A little unfair, old lad.   After sixty years of support, I''m in the City Stand with my wife but I still have great sympathy with the protest.  I was also at St. Andrew''s Hall on Thursday evening.  I believe people have a right to make their point, what other avenue is there.  The protestors are not hooligans, as some would have us believe, and they do not represent a minority.  My general view on Nigel Worthington could be summed up in the last paragraph of Richard Balls "Fans Eye" in today''s EDP.  So steady on, we may look as if we have been exhumed but you would be suprised how much passion still burns.[/quote]was only trying to inject some humour, but on reflection was maybe at your expense. sorry if caused offence.