Sign in to follow this  
Browno

Kit tomorrow

17 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'm now convinced you're a bloke I work with who has said the exact same thing. 

He was even told to shut up and its great by pretty much all the non Norwich fans 😉😂

Hmmmm nope I don't work for "waste disposal" or "outsourcing of excess materials" or however you wish to put a shine on binman.

7 hours ago, jaberry2 said:

I cant wait to walk around in the full kit.

FKW??😲😉

• Haha 1

Just popped down to the stadium and bought mine, first brand new kit for well over a decade. I did by the Championship winning Dafabet one when it dropped down to £20, but then instantly regretted it as I watched that Paul Merson documentary a few weeks later so now refuse to wear it.

There was a steady trickle of people going in and out to get theirs, but the club shop is chock a block full. I was very tempted by the training t-shirt as well.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Just popped down to the stadium and bought mine, first brand new kit for well over a decade. I did by the Championship winning Dafabet one when it dropped down to £20, but then instantly regretted it as I watched that Paul Merson documentary a few weeks later so now refuse to wear it.

There was a steady trickle of people going in and out to get theirs, but the club shop is chock a block full. I was very tempted by the training t-shirt as well.

I'm waiting for the away and third kits before I decide which one to get. The home kit is absolutely lush, but if they stick with the pinstripe theme and do a 'British Racing Green' with white pinstripes, I think I'd go for that. White with green pinstripes would also be lush, but I tend to shy away from white shirts because I'm a mucky b*gger and will probably get it covered with wine/ketchup/misc.

• Haha 1

Have to say, home shirt is mint, will be buying one for sure. And if the away/3rd kit have the same design, will probably have all 3, which is about 30x the enthusiasm I have had for our shirts in a long, long time. In fact, looking at this one has made me realise the previous years shirts I have bought, (certainly not every year) have been purchased more out of duty than desire.

• Like 1