Sign in to follow this  
keelansgrandad

Away membership

With the exception of Luton Town away on Boxing day, I can't see any away games selling out (certainly not before it reaches General Sale) so don't see the need for anyone to buy an away membership this year. 

The only need for away membership will be for Luton and then at the end of the season if we’re doing well and can get promoted at an away game. I’ve never paid for it and have got a ticket when I’ve wanted one, although I will say I’ve only done a handful of games in the last few seasons.

1 hour ago, essex canary said:

Special Xmas present from the Club then. A Luton ticket at double the price. I am happy to pass.

No doubt the entire ticketing dept will sleep better tonight with that knowledge. 😇.

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

No doubt the entire ticketing dept will sleep better tonight with that knowledge. 😇.

Maybe some fans who can't think outside the box but may well be flying from Norwich to Luton will feel similarly relieved?

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

The only need for away membership will be for Luton and then at the end of the season if we’re doing well and can get promoted at an away game. I’ve never paid for it and have got a ticket when I’ve wanted one, although I will say I’ve only done a handful of games in the last few seasons.

So you’ve not needed it, but only done a handful of games in the last few years. I’m not sure how you can assume anything from that.

11 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

So you’ve not needed it, but only done a handful of games in the last few years. I’m not sure how you can assume anything from that.

Ok, the games I went to were high demand games

53 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Ok, the games I went to were high demand games

Glory hunter! 😊 😊 

Has anyone received their away membership pack yet?

Assume home ones must have been received, if people need to use the card to enter Carrow Road at the weekend, or must be on their way.

5 hours ago, CaptCanary said:

Has anyone received their away membership pack yet?

Assume home ones must have been received, if people need to use the card to enter Carrow Road at the weekend, or must be on their way.

Not recieved the Home one yet.