Danke bitte

Head of academy coaching leaves for binners

2 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Wright isn't the first new member of the Town staff to have been recruited from Norwich City this summer with head of venue Stuart Cox, Playford Road facilities manager Dean Sharp and Lynette Hannant, PA to CEO Ashton, also having joined from the Canaries.

🤫🤔

2 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

I guess we'll have to wait for all of the people who profess to have inside track on this chap most of us have never heard of before. I'm pretty sure it'll go along the lines of "the cement that held it all together, now we're doomed, we won't get anyone decent out of the academy now for ten years.'

• Like 2

Trying to follow our model? The height  of Tin pottery 

Edited by Bert

Isn't our Head of academy Steve Weaver? And isn't this guy Dean Wright just taking a promotion to take the same job as Weaver?

It's not like Matt Gill leaving our U23s to become first team coach under Lambert suddenly turned them into 1970s Brazil.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Wright isn't the first new member of the Town staff to have been recruited from Norwich City this summer with head of venue Stuart Cox, Playford Road facilities manager Dean Sharp and Lynette Hannant, PA to CEO Ashton, also having joined from the Canaries.

🤫🤔

****ing hell, they've taken Lynette? 

• Haha 5

58 minutes ago, Mengo said:

🤫🤔

Facilities Manager at Playford Road sounds like one hell of a job. Anyone been there lately ? It was a shïtehole when I last went 10 years ago.

Probably some sort of odd job man.  

59 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

If they come for the tea lady, it's war.

What about whoever counts the scampi portions? 

What’s happened to Waveney BTW? Hope he’s ok.

Seems to be more enthusiasm in Ipswich forums that promotion is on the cards rather than the apathy here with Webber mountain climbing and not much happening 

2 hours ago, kirku said:

****ing hell, they've taken Lynette? 

Lynette is a good worker, but I suppose she's a bit like Burt Reynolds 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

1E2B9149-5722-4352-B44C-12AF95472E74.gif

Absolute lynchpin of the promotion seasons, she was.

You've never seen diary management and inbox prioritisation like it. 

For those ITK it's widely accepted that Webber's decision to move her over to mountaineering travel planning was a major factor in relegation. I've heard people compare it to when Scholes was asked to play left wing for England. 

She had enough of not being used in her natural position and asked her agent to get her a move. Fair play, really. Shame she didn't get the send off she deserved in front of the fans.

Another glaring Webber transfer mistake, if you ask me.

Edited by kirku
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, cornish sam said:

Very reliable but she’s got a moustache. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

What’s happened to Waveney BTW? Hope he’s ok.

Perhaps he may have posted on this thread 😉

9 hours ago, daly said:

Seems to be more enthusiasm in Ipswich forums that promotion is on the cards rather than the apathy here with Webber mountain climbing and not much happening 

Just had a look on TWTD and couldn't see hardly any talking about promotion.

What I find amazing is that you used the plural, do you spend time looking on multiple 1p5wich forums for updates? 

10 hours ago, cornish sam said:

There’s no affection 

That is 4 key workers who have left Carrow Road within the last 3 months to take up posts at the Scum but of course nothing to see here apparently by the looks of the dismissive responses to it.

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

That is 4 key workers who have left Carrow Road within the last 3 months to take up posts at the Scum but of course nothing to see here apparently by the looks of the dismissive responses to it.

Since I have no knowledge of the circumstances it is difficult to come to a qualified judgement.

7 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It looks like it's on the cards then...the Yanks are going to take over Carra and Delia an' Mick are gonna relocate to Portaloo Road....At least their commute from Stowmarket to Ipswich is a lot less than it is to Norwich.... 😉 

6 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Key workers?  Really???

Yes , 4 key roles and two of them with around 10 years service  here,  shame

You do realise what key workers are.  Very few, if any, exist at a football club.  Using that term is utterly ridiculous.

Edited by Branston Pickle

16 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

You do realise what key workers are.  Very few, if any, exist at a football club.  Using that term is utterly ridiculous.

They were all Heads of their respective departments and as such were responsible for leading a team of club staff answerable to them.

Does that seem using the term key workers less ridiculous to you?