Sign in to follow this  
Wymondham Canaries

New kit date?

Just now, king canary said:

Haven't seen any word about the sponsor either which is obviously pretty key to getting a new kit out. 

A new kit with no sponsor would spell the end for Webber 

1 hour ago, Pyro Pete said:

If I remember correctly, last year the new kit was launched on 10 July.

That was for a PL season with a start date in August, this upcoming season is a lot earlier so presumably the dates will be.  We also had the BK8 thing which will have held things up.

2 hours ago, king canary said:

Eh?

No new kit, no new sponsor. It's getting a bit late and the longer it goes on the more it costs us. This really should have been sorted out by now. I really don't care either way but some people do and they have money waiting to spend. 

4 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

No new kit, no new sponsor. It's getting a bit late and the longer it goes on the more it costs us.

Pretty sure it's all sorted behind the scenes, rather a case of players getting back from internationals and media/photo shoots being sorted on their return, maybe?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Pretty sure it's all sorted behind the scenes, rather a case of players getting back from internationals and media/photo shoots being sorted on their return, maybe?

Of course it is, they started the whole process for the new shirt in Sept/Oct last year if I remember correctly.

57 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

No new kit, no new sponsor. It's getting a bit late and the longer it goes on the more it costs us. This really should have been sorted out by now. I really don't care either way but some people do and they have money waiting to spend. 

But why on earth would you blame Webber? Unless it was a joke of some sort that has clearly gone over my head.

• Like 1

Wouldn't mind betting (pardon the pun) if the sponsor was a gambling firm once again , as that's where the sponsorship money seems to lay nowadays, only this time without the extra controversies as with last season to appease the wet blankets ...although , there'll still be plenty if it is a gambling company

Hasn’t it been confirmed that the sponsor is Lotus again for this season? 

17 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

I thought Lotus paid for next year too

I'm pretty sure it was confirmed by paddy davitt or Michael Bailey that was true.

Like others above I've heard the lotus deal was multi year, they've started selling some new cars lately so makes marketing sense for them to get the exposure as well 

Well the new training gear is out and available and I must admit for the first time ever I'm considering getting a training shirt.  Very nice. 

4 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Well the new training gear is out and available and I must admit for the first time ever I'm considering getting a training shirt.  Very nice. 

Hugill loves it

FV8xUZgX0AAEZls?format=jpg&name=small

13 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Yes, very smart. Hope the lotus design is like that on the kit. 

B7D29A80-E9D3-47E6-A297-8D1E42AC7D09.png

19 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Interesting that the badge has a boarder then..

Why wouldn’t it