Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Norwich social media pages have been quiet..

Been well over 24 hours without a single post from any of them. Imagine that, 24 hours without posting.. I could never!😉

Maybe, just maybe.. Big announcement coming soon?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

51 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Been well over 24 hours without a single post from any of them. Imagine that, 24 hours without posting.. I could never!😉

I genuinely don’t think there’s much to announce without outgoings. Probably see more movement next week… maybe

The first preseason friendly is next Friday, so presumably (non international) players are back Monday at the latest if that makes any difference.

2 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Nevermind then.. Real exciting stuff🤣

You asked… they delivered

What do we think: Taking the knee to be subbed for pre-match funny handshakes and pistol salutes next season? 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

I genuinely don’t think there’s much to announce without outgoings. Probably see more movement next week… maybe

Yeah I think without Aarons and Rashica moving on we'll likely be limited in our signings.

1 hour ago, stratton canary said:

I saw Dean Ashton with his family at Thorpe Station on Sunday afternoon,  that's as close to any signings so far! 😊

Was the train at a jaunty angle?? 

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Maybe you should apply to be their Social Media manager, you've always got a lot to say 😊

• Haha 1

I know the window is open, but is it possible clubs are still waiting for the end of this month/start of next as that is when contracts typically run to for the 'usual' summer window rather than an utterly stupid Qatar enforced one? 

50 minutes ago, chicken said:

I know the window is open, but is it possible clubs are still waiting for the end of this month/start of next as that is when contracts typically run to for the 'usual' summer window rather than an utterly stupid Qatar enforced one? 

Possible, you'd think there are a lot of negotiations and a lot of sitting and waiting for better offers at this point.

We’ve also got the annoyance of the window being open for a month during the season - so we may well start off with Aarons et al and lose them after a few games.