Walking outside on a clear night, laying on your back and staring at the moon.  Then contemplating how you could actually be on the underside of the earth hanging above the moon.

And then someone turns gravity off and you just drop.... endlessly.

12 hours ago, Google Bot said:

Walking outside on a clear night, laying on your back and staring at the moon.  Then contemplating how you could actually be on the underside of the earth hanging above the moon.

And then someone turns gravity off and you just drop.... endlessly.

You can get a pill that does that.

After circa 20 years of being irrelevant to English football;

Watching Leeds United surpass us 

Oh wait...

6 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

After circa 20 years of being irrelevant to English football;

Watching Leeds United surpass us 

Oh wait...

Being arrogant/narrow-minded enough to think that Leeds are a smaller club than Norwich.

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Any views on Love Island Chicken? 

Honestly?

I fear what it is teaching our younger generations.

I have very little time for "reality TV" - so much is far from reality now. A lot is scripted. When stuff like Big Brother first hit TV screens it felt like a social experiment we all got to watch. Now, it's just wannabe Z list celebs. If they think it'd get them 100k more Instagram followers and a possible stint as Rylan's assistant they'd do it.

Quite frankly I would rather pop one eyeball out and use it to look at the other just to see if my brain would implode with the paradox I had created... 

3 minutes ago, chicken said:

Honestly?

I fear what it is teaching our younger generations.

I have very little time for "reality TV" - so much is far from reality now. A lot is scripted. When stuff like Big Brother first hit TV screens it felt like a social experiment we all got to watch. Now, it's just wannabe Z list celebs. If they think it'd get them 100k more Instagram followers and a possible stint as Rylan's assistant they'd do it.

Quite frankly I would rather pop one eyeball out and use it to look at the other just to see if my brain would implode with the paradox I had created... 

Fair comments. That said, who’s your favourite on the Island? 

• Haha 2

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Fair comments. That said, who’s your favourite on the Island? 

No idea. Don't watch it.

Last thing I watched in this genre would be the Apprentice and I end up just feeling sorry for Sir Sugar for not being able to just sack the lot - I only watch the last couple of episodes, my wife enjoys reality TV.

I like a bit of a crime series or some escapism with something like Game of Thrones (though we don't mention the last series... though it is better if you imagine reality TV people in the battles being wiped out in gouts of flame...). Otherwise movies. 

9 minutes ago, chicken said:

No idea. Don't watch it.

Last thing I watched in this genre would be the Apprentice and I end up just feeling sorry for Sir Sugar for not being able to just sack the lot - I only watch the last couple of episodes, my wife enjoys reality TV.

I like a bit of a crime series or some escapism with something like Game of Thrones (though we don't mention the last series... though it is better if you imagine reality TV people in the battles being wiped out in gouts of flame...). Otherwise movies. 

On 19/06/2022 at 10:21, Inch High aka Inchy.. said:

Having Dean Smith in charge for the coming season. 

A day out in Great Yarmouth a very close second.

Followed by a day in Lowestoft 

• Haha 1