Does anybody know how us canary fans in Canada can watch city’s games. Next season 2022-23  I Was able to watch on DAZN last season  premier league, but now we are EFL they will not shown on DAZN Thanks for any info

5 minutes ago, Robert Barnes said:

Does anybody know how us canary fans in Canada can watch city’s games. Next season 2022-23  I Was able to watch on DAZN last season  premier league, but now we are EFL they will not shown on DAZN Thanks for any info

Hello mate 

I think there will be some games on sky so you should be able to watch them, also believe I follow is available to international viewers (no longer uk) 

worth looking into 

thanks 

33 minutes ago, Robert Barnes said:

Ifollow

8 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Ifollow

The (home) club gets 70% of income from this from those abroad. Perhaps it should be publicised more. I'm guessing that there are far more City fans in other countries than there are season ticket holders.

I'm unsure what the cut is for the away team, possibly none. There's usually a decent naughty for Championship games these days, so there's less need to feed the coffers of any opponents you have taken a disliking to.

Edited by BroadstairsR

Will Ifollow be avaialable in uk like last time ?

My tv deal is up so deciding which channels.i need. No.more need for BT Sports i assume ?

51 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

The (home) club gets 70% of income from this from those abroad. Perhaps it should be publicised more. I'm guessing that there are far more City fans in other countries than there are season ticket holders.

I'm unsure what the cut is for the away team, possibly none. There's usually a decent naughty for Championship games these days, so there's less need to feed the coffers of any opponents you have taken a disliking to.

I don’t know who gets what, just helping the poster out who wants to watch a game 

11 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I don’t know who gets what, just helping the poster out who wants to watch a game 

Like I said, perhaps it should be publicised a bit more and then may be OP would have been aware that the service was still available to him in Canada.

We all want to boost the club's coffers in any way we can, even those not local or further afield.

Edited by BroadstairsR

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

You log in through the club's website so I guess that ifollow "knows" this and the money goes to the club you log in through.

49 minutes ago, Wibble said:

Will Ifollow be avaialable in uk like last time ?

My tv deal is up so deciding which channels.i need. No.more need for BT Sports i assume ?

No, was only available due to there being no crowds allowed at the time. 

Any tech geeks out there know that if I set up a foreign VPN will I be able to acquire an iFollow account and watch our away games through it?

11 hours ago, Robert Barnes said:

Being abroad you used to be able to get iFollow a lot cheaper than we get here, by doing the season pass.  Was £140 I think. 

To put that in perspective non-season ticket holders were being charged £10 PER MATCH in the UK.  So hopefully you get that kind of option again.

I think DAZN sub has risen quite steeply since it's release, hasn't it?  I had a US DAZN sub for the boxing but despite them saying it was a PPV killer, they're now doing PPV on top of that, so screw them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canarydan23 said:

Any tech geeks out there know that if I set up a foreign VPN will I be able to acquire an iFollow account and watch our away games through it?

Yeah, that should work, make sure you obviously set it to a country with the rights to ifollow 

3 hours ago, BroadstairsR said:

Like I said, perhaps it should be publicised a bit more and then may be OP would have been aware that the service was still available to him in Canada.

We all want to boost the club's coffers in any way we can, even those not local or further afield.

It is listed on the “how to follow” section (on the preview) before every game, that’s how I knew 

Edited by Dr Greenthumb

I might be wrong, but I've got a feeling that Norwich terminated their agreement with EFL Digital so iFollow (for home games at least) will no longer be available.  I'd imagine that means Norwich will have their own version for the new season.

Thanks ncfcstar, like OP I’m in Canada.  In Championship seasons I’ve used iFollow but haven’t seen anything about plans for the upcoming season and so terminating the agreement for iFollow explains that.  Hopefully, there will be a replacement and I’ll still have an excuse to put off shovelling snow on Saturday mornings!  If anyone hears anything, please post.

2 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Yeah, that should work, make sure you obviously set it to a country with the rights to ifollow 

@canarydan23Also be careful which VPN provider you go with, streaming services generally play whack a mole with the servers VPNs use and share a list of blacklisted ips, I don't know if ifollow (or their replacement) would use that or not. Also, some are just plain dodgy.

On 17/06/2022 at 13:37, Capt. Pants said:

Anyone know of these guys? A lot of YouTubers get sponsored by them but their motive for using might not be to get access to UK football matches...

https://surfshark.com/deal/brand?gclid=Cj0KCQjwzLCVBhD3ARIsAPKYTcTX0-Uo_3jFMQ3IpJAFTlSPNUJM-FsUNQJPjUrkgQlTxw1gp7yOFL4aAoZmEALw_wcB

Never used them but they do review well and the discounts are deep. 

I use one called ivacy which works well for me, it certainly gets around a lot of geolocking for iPlayer, pluto.tv, Australian TV channels etc. Not sure if it works on Netflix but only because I've not tried it with that. But here is a deal for a lifetime subscription for $40, which is a great price ...

https://deals.makeuseof.com/sales/ivacy-vpn-lifetime-subscription

• Thanks 1

On 16/06/2022 at 22:58, Nuff Said said:

Really powerful binoculars?

A complex system of mirrors and pulleys involving the moon, the large hadron collider ( LHC), and a LHC screen located in Norway

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, GenerationA47 said:

A complex system of mirrors and pulleys involving the moon, the large hadron collider ( LHC), and a LHC screen located in Norway

Even a dodgy stream would be less fuss.

5 minutes ago, BroadstairsR said:

Even a dodgy stream would be less fuss.

You won’t get your coaching badges* by watching a dodgy stream, chum. (*Soon to be required to post on here and about time, too )

Nope, it’s the LHC screen route  all the way for us serious analysts 

1 minute ago, GenerationA47 said:

You won’t get your coaching badges* by watching a dodgy stream, chum. (*Soon to be required to post on here and about time, too )

Nope, it’s the LHC screen route  all the way for us serious analysts 

But you usually get a few bosoms on show with each dodgy stream, so s-d the coaching badges.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, GenerationA47 said:

Hmm, you could be onto something here. Maybe we could use it to beam back away games to Carrow Road (or an anonymous location if the club aren’t interested).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BroadstairsR said:

But you usually get a few bosoms on show with each dodgy stream, so s-d the coaching badges.

Clearly we all know you’re not in the first flush of youth Broadstairs (for a start, you would be unlikely to be posting on here!) but use of the word “bosoms” does give it away. Should be used more often!

And as a bonus, it’s not blocked by the swearing filter.

19 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Clearly we all know you’re not in the first flush of youth Broadstairs (for a start, you would be unlikely to be posting on here!) but use of the word “bosoms” does give it away. Should be used more often!

Well, I considered using the word "t-its" but feared that it might upset some of those amongst us who are so readily offended by just a word these days.

The "seek, and you shall find" brigade have a label ready for any small indiscretion.

Putting t-is might have led to accusations of being a misogynist, whilst  bosoms is the word of use by the medical profession.

Edited by BroadstairsR

1 minute ago, BroadstairsR said:

Well, I considered using the word "t-its" but feared that it might upset some of those amongst us who are so readily offended by just a word these days.

The "seek, and you shall find" brigade have a label ready for any small indiscretion.

Putting t-is might have led to accusations of being a misogynist, whilst  bosoms is the word of use by the medical profession.

Is it??? It’s not something that comes up often in my medical consultations.

4 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

This makes you two bosom buddies

• Haha 1