He's like a dog with two diddles that guy, no wonder he can't settle.

Needs a nice sensible haircut like our Chris:

Waddle_1024x1024.jpg?v=1525257863

3 hours ago, JPukks said:

Hmmmm who wore it better?

david-beckham-braids-z.jpg

Daryl Russell ..........no contest 🤩

44 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

You have a point but to my knowledge he is the only Norwich player stupid enough to post his haircut on social media 

You clearly don't follow many of the players then, pretty much all of them post about getting haircuts reguarly.

I don't give a monkeys what hair style he has as long as he knuckles down and give us something to cheer about next season, the lad has talent and I for one still want him to succeed here.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yeah like all those jalabah wearers that now sport suits. 

My only objection to the style is that it looks so firkin stupid. 

I’ve not idea what a jalabah is but my quip was just a joke. 

Howard Wolowitz :

[looking at old family photos]

"Check out nine-year-old Howie with cornrows. Neither race was happy to see me with those."

• Haha 1

TBH its just the usual antics Cantwell gets up to. I dont really care what he gets up to, providing his knuckles down on the pitch. 

• Like 2

As long as they don't come apart like Paulie Malignaggi's hair when he was facing Lovemore N'Dou in a world championship boxing match. Amazed they had a set of scissors to go with the Endswell and the Vaseline when the hair was all over the place.

• Like 1

The more i see that photo the more sad it makes me feel

that Cantwell a good young player craves that attention and screaming look at me 

Nobody cares you are in Dubai nobody cares you have had your hair done 

just work hard and play football 

1 hour ago, KJB1492 said:

You clearly don't follow many of the players then, pretty much all of them post about getting haircuts reguarly.

My God. How sad

4 hours ago, horsefly said:

Do we really need to find any excuse to have a go at the young man (his hair ffs!). Surely it is in everybody's interest to see him recover the sort of form he showed in the last Championship season, and that stands a better chance with supporters behind him rather than against him for some trivial social media post.

I am convinced this geezer is a binner 

1 hour ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

I’ve not idea what a jalabah is but my quip was just a joke. 

Mine too 😄😇 wasn't having a go, a jalabah is that dress come hoody type thing that is everyday garb for N africans.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bert said:

I am convinced this geezer is a binner 

I'm convinced you're a berk. It's not me slagging off NCFC players, if anyone is a binner it's you..

Edited by horsefly

1 hour ago, norfolkngood said:

The more i see that photo the more sad it makes me feel

that Cantwell a good young player craves that attention and screaming look at me 

Nobody cares you are in Dubai nobody cares you have had your hair done 

just work hard and play football 

I think what this thread proves is the opposite. We are now two pages in. It turns out people do care, and weirdly it's mostly middle aged men or older.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

Twenty years from now Cantwell will be bald and no one will care. The Slaphead.

I bet he will still be an irritating **

Todd can do whatever he likes.

Including debatably-cringe stuff like this.  

And yes, I can comment as I have a BA in Cringiology from The University of East Cringia, honorarily awarded for my embarrassing actions between 14 and 28.

2 minutes ago, Orly said:

Todd can do whatever he likes.

Including debatably-cringe stuff like this.  

And yes, I can comment as I have a BA in Cringiology from The University of East Cringia, honorarily awarded for my embarrassing actions between 14 and 28.

You can’t say this and not give us an example of your behaviour Orly, come on!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Feels like he's not been away at all now 🤣 And yes, I know we all missed him very much. Looks like he's having fun though so fair play to him. Now here's hoping he sticks his head down, gets to the training ground puts in the work and is ready and focused for the upcoming season

cantwell.jpg

First time Todd and the words ‘great service’ have been used together in a while. If you like this service chap you should check out the bus routes to league 1.

Seriously though, the Todd defenders on here must be forgetting he is not a young lad, he is a 24 year old man and knows what his posts create. In this one image we have, 

A weird haircut that matches the weird London gangster accent that his family don’t have and is not native to Dereham

A brag about being in Dubai, one of the most expensive places to holiday and following a truly awful season where he has picked up a big salary while the world struggles through a cost of living crisis. It’s in poor taste and it’s so obviously lacking in class that it’s disgusting. 

He is actually pouting. 

The image is grainy and terribly composed 😂

I actually don’t hope he finds the limited 6 games of form he once demonstrated, even if it means us losing our investment. I hope he carries in his decline and ends up having to work for a f**king living at the level of salary his attitude, work ethic and intellect deserve. 

I’ve always been critical of him as a footballer, made no secret of that, but stopped short of slating his character (mostly). I’m done with that now, it won’t make a difference to him whether I regard him as a complete c*** or otherwise. I’ve seen and heard enough to make a confident assessment. Even his ‘nice gestures’ are designed to improve his profile, otherwise why post them on social media at all. 

F*** off Todd. Leave your braids at the door. You’re not wanted. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

You can’t say this and not give us an example of your behaviour Orly, come on!

Nice try.

Todd's greatest talent remains his ability to keep his name in the mentions, it seems.

I can see why it frustrates people. After his (tbh useless) last 12 months, you would hope a few days before pre season kicks off he might have instead posted extra training he was doing or something. Not a holiday snap that he knows will **** people off (and make no mistake, he knows)

On the other hand, this is why I don't follow this stuff on socials. Life is toooo shoooort.

Have to wear a bandana or Alice bands myself now, particularly when running. Gotta admit, I prefer that to having it buzzed short.

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Have to wear a bandana or Alice bands myself now, particularly when running. Gotta admit, I prefer that to having it buzzed short.

Don’t talk about it, pop some pictures up. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t talk about it, pop some pictures up. 

Alright, Torshavn half-marathon, three days ago. As said in the health and fitness thread, it was an against the odds lifetime best performance on a course - and in conditions - that weren't conducive to it. A Hygge band in my hair is rapidly becoming my trademark.

Finishing line.png

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Alright, Torshavn half-marathon, three days ago. As said in the health and fitness thread, it was an against the odds lifetime best performance on a course - and in conditions - that weren't conducive to it. A Hygge band in my hair is rapidly becoming my trademark.

Finishing line.png

Take a bow, what a time too. Get some braids in for the next one. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Take a bow, what a time too. 

Chip time was 1:42:20. Couldn't believe it. Knocked nearly 75 seconds off. Found this one as well. Definitely the first drinks station, so just after the 4km mark on a nice downhill stretch just after Torsvollur, the national football stadium.

EDIT: Just disappointed they didn't catch me on the way home. I was very near the PB at 18km and with an awkward last climb to come, but stormed in from there. In fact, I'd overtaken one guy who was consistently a good 200m or so ahead of me for a large stretch of the race, but he ran pretty much dead even throughout, and I got stronger as the race went on.

Last four kilometres were all under 4:30 but with the caveat that two of them at least were slight net downhills. I'd be going well in a 10K on the flat at that pace.

EDIT 2: Braids? No chance. I like mine swept back. 

Torshavn HM 12Jun22 2.jpg

Edited by TheGunnShow
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Cultural appropriation 

The day anyone not white and European stops wearing Italian-cut business suits is the day that becomes a legitimate complaint over a hair style. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie