Feels like he's not been away at all now 🤣 And yes, I know we all missed him very much. Looks like he's having fun though so fair play to him. Now here's hoping he sticks his head down, gets to the training ground puts in the work and is ready and focused for the upcoming season

cantwell.jpg

42 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

If we can con a team into paying £15m for Jamal Lewis, surely we can con somebody into paying just £3m for Todd Cantwell?

These threads at the minute, its like red rag to a bull!    Chill!  

• Like 1

I initially thought that it was Lewis Hamilton (minus an earring, or two.)

If Cantwell now goes on to be half as successful, none will complain.

Touch and go?

New image, new Todd Cantwell, or just a regurgitation of the same old social media nonsense with the same negative impact upon his performances and our club?

Why would anyone on here worry about what the young man does with his hair???? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Feels like he's not been away at all now 🤣 And yes, I know we all missed him very much. Looks like he's having fun though so fair play to him. Now here's hoping he sticks his head down, gets to the training ground puts in the work and is ready and focused for the upcoming season

cantwell.jpg

"Lookin' lush....innit!"....

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pugin said:

Why would anyone on here worry about what the young man does with his hair???? 

Because they’re recalling the glory days of their golden curls and are green with envy 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Because they’re recalling the glory days of their golden curls and are green with envy 😉

Yeah like when you step out of the shower and you look down in the tray and think there's a small hedgehog sitting in the plughole.....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

cantwell.jpg

Does he think he's Monika from Friends? 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

That is fantastic braiding to be fair. Norwich barbers will be busy copying this for City fans of all ages. 

Getting mine done tonight.

3 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

If we can con a team into paying £15m for Jamal Lewis, surely we can con somebody into paying just £3m for Todd Cantwell?

Nah , he's gonna sort himself out , play a blinder.sign a new contract and move for at least 20 mil incl addons. 😇

3 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Nah , he's gonna sort himself out , play a blinder.sign a new contract and move for at least 20 mil incl addons. 😇

I genuinely would love for that to happen, I just can't see it I'm afraid

3 hours ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Cultural appropriation 

Yeah like all those jalabah wearers that now sport suits. 

My only objection to the style is that it looks so firkin stupid. 

7 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Getting mine done tonight.

You'll need to take off your police helmet to show them off though.

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I genuinely would love for that to happen, I just can't see it I'm afraid

Nor me, but hey ho , gotta get my mileage out of me fifty.

• Haha 1

Just now, jaberry2 said:

You'll need to take off your police helmet to show them off though.

Good point, though I might just let them trail down the sides of the helmet ( ooh er!!) .... Then I'd look like Bill instead of old Bill.

9 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Nor me, but hey ho , gotta get my mileage out of me fifty.

Look on the bright side, inflation is so rampant that £50 when he's released at the end of the season it will be the equivalent of about £30 when you placed the bet.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

5 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Look on the bright side, inflation is so rampant that £50 when he's released at the end of the season it will be the equivalent of about £30 when you placed the bet.

There is that.Though I can always slap a few quid on the rent of the tied hovels that my serfs live in, soften the blow a bit. My elephant whisker boot laces don't come cheap you know. Now where the hell is that fool jimmy who is gonna tie them for me.

Do we really need to find any excuse to have a go at the young man (his hair ffs!). Surely it is in everybody's interest to see him recover the sort of form he showed in the last Championship season, and that stands a better chance with supporters behind him rather than against him for some trivial social media post.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, norfolkngood said:

looks like what someone would get done at the beach on a cheap holiday to spain 

That's what I thought, so I'm surprised to see him in Dubai.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, horsefly said:

Do we really need to find any excuse to have a go at the young man (his hair ffs!). Surely it is in everybody's interest to see him recover the sort of form he showed in the last Championship season, and that stands a better chance with supporters behind him rather than against him for some trivial social media post.

You have a point but to my knowledge he is the only Norwich player stupid enough to post his haircut on social media 

• Like 1