Sign in to follow this  
Ken Hairy

Soccer Aid

Anyone watching? No idea who that Noah Beck chap is, but he's miles better than Gilmour.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

You stick to ****e Island mate 😉

It’s not on tonight so just watching last week’s highlights. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Can't believe world xi started with cech cafu Evra Roberto Carlos and shevshenko! 

If they were their prime versions those 5 would have run circles around our latest starting 11 🤣🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Love Island has highlights, are you sure about that ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You’re off on your jollies Til. Top tip, find a good spot on the beech and get them dark shades on. They don’t know you’re looking. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow

Is there a reason the cameraman keeps panning to that woman in the crowd with the Union Flag dress on whenever she's jumping up and down?? 😁

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Is there a reason the cameraman keeps panning to that woman in the crowd with the Union Flag dress on whenever she's jumping up and down?? 😁

Probably. 

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Love island would have a lot of highlights if you went on there John 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Yobocop said:

Love island would have a lot of highlights if you went on there John 

Tilo on love Island please, hand cuffs and all. 

23 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Just turned it on for the penalties, but why are half of the 'rest of the world' team English?

Brexit....

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

Just turned it on for the penalties, but why are half of the 'rest of the world' team English?

Wasn't that long ago that the same could be said of N.Ireland, Wales and Scotland to be fair. You can qualify through as far back as grandparents.

In theory, that means had I been good enough, England, Wales, Greece, Turkey and Italy for me. 

3 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

If it's a joke, it's funny, if it's true it's even funnier. Post of the month for me either way. 

12 hours ago, chicken said:

Wasn't that long ago that the same could be said of N.Ireland, Wales and Scotland to be fair. You can qualify through as far back as grandparents.

In theory, that means had I been good enough, England, Wales, Greece, Turkey and Italy for me. 

In 'real' football, yes, but this is a charity match. I'm guessing they had a surplus of English players/celebrities so they had to top up the RoW team?

16 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Anyone watching? No idea who that Noah Beck chap is, but he's miles better than Gilmour.... 

Apparently before he found fame on pick pock or whatever these new cool systems are he played at Real Salt Lake City, he was tidy to be fair.

I'm starting to wonder if Alex Scott is the only female presenter that the UK has though, she's ruining everything on the telly at the moment 🤦

12 hours ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

In 'real' football, yes, but this is a charity match. I'm guessing they had a surplus of English players/celebrities so they had to top up the RoW team?

Nope, he did a 'Who do you think you are?' where he delved into his Irish ancestry apparently. Rest of the world are not going to struggle in any way. They've had plenty of other people play before. I mean, they do have the rest of the world to call upon. They had a tik-tok 'sensation' from the USA for starters.

I pretty sure Logan or Jake Paul would give it a go. They've had bonified Hollywood stars like Woody Harrelson, Will Farrel, and Mike Myers play. 

11 hours ago, Rich T The Biscuit said:

I'm starting to wonder if Alex Scott is the only female presenter that the UK has though, she's ruining everything on the telly at the moment 🤦

Huh? She's a million times more engaging than a lot of the rubbish these days. She's been presenting footie etc for a while now and can't fault her. Better than a good deal of other presenters who have far more experience IMHO. 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, chicken said:

Huh? She's a million times more engaging than a lot of the rubbish these days. She's been presenting footie etc for a while now and can't fault her. Better than a good deal of other presenters who have far more experience IMHO. 

Sorry but she's a terrible presenter (my view) because she tries to hard, her piece when she was working for UNICEF showed that when she is natural and doesn't try she's actually pretty good.