Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Love Island 22

I'd rather perform a gloveless examination of my faeces and use the result as an all-over body scrub, than watch that. 

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Anyone watching? Kind of compliments the Jubilee celebrations and keeps that ‘feel good factor’ for the country. 

Worse thing on TV, especially that awful trailer of some claymation doll playing a synth.

I’d rather have a pineapple shoved up my backside than watch that tripe.

“Keeps that Feel Good Factor for the Country” after the Jubilee my arše, especially since 54 percent surveyed were not interested in Queenie’s virtue signalling event.

Edited by KernowCanary

11 hours ago, JB said:

I'd rather perform a gloveless examination of my faeces and use the result as an all-over body scrub, than watch that. 

Frankly I would rather perform a gloveless examination of your faeces and use the result as an all-over body scrub, than watch that.

• Haha 1

I'm glad I cleared off to Svalbard during the Jubilee and then come home to see this dross is on the telly.

I'd rather roger my **** with a cactus and use glass as the lube.

• Thanks 1

22 series? Why are people still watching it. I only conclude it's the same idiots who watch Mrs brown's boys and probably support ipswich

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Haha, glad to see I'm not the only one who deplores this narcissistic sh!te.

And to add to the "rather than watch", I'd sooner dig out my own eyeballs with a rusty spoon, feed them to a mongoose and then insert the mongoose's faeces back into my eye sockets whilst sitting on an inverted, switched on circular saw.

56 minutes ago, king canary said:

The venn diagram of pinkun posters and Love Island watchers seems to just encompass you @Midlands Yellow

This series is totally different. The public decides who couples up with who! Standard rates with you mobile network and I believe you can text vote too. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Raptor said:

22 series? Why are people still watching it. I only conclude it's the same idiots who watch Mrs brown's boys and probably support ipswich

Now I never thought I would find myself defending love island... But these things happened.

However to be forced in to a position of having to stick up for Ipswich fans is a low point in my life but here we go...

... There is no corner of hell which is dark enough for the creators of Mrs Brown's Boys and nobody should be using its name so lightly.

5 hours ago, The Raptor said:

For shonky cultural stuff, I'll raise you this. Although someone missed a trick in not suggesting Gareth Gates do a cover version.

Edited by TheGunnShow

8 hours ago, The Raptor said:

To think it was originally a flop in 2005 when Patrick Kielty hosted it, used “Wish I” by Jem as the theme tune and it was celebs as the contestants, now it’s suddenly been relaunched all those years ago and became a hit.

Just why!?, it’s cheap plastic TV driven on by “social media”. Oh…. and did I forget it caused two contestants to commit suicide after being on it, alongside Caroline Flack who hosted it at one point?.

Edited by KernowCanary

6 minutes ago, Daz Sparks said:

Is it on fire?

It’s going crazy, everyone was coupled up and getting on brilliantly. Davide (Italian stud) was thrown in the villa to upset the apple cart. He has been given special dispensation to steal any other males lady. He’s basically chatting them all up in a modest and professional manner. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

It’s going crazy, everyone was coupled up and getting on brilliantly. Davide (Italian stud) was thrown in the villa to upset the apple cart. He has been given special dispensation to steal any other males lady. He’s basically chatting them all up in a modest and professional manner. 

I was more thinking that the set was on fire or something, oh well...

• Haha 1

On 07/06/2022 at 16:24, 1902 said:

... There is no corner of hell which is dark enough for the creators of Mrs Brown's Boys and nobody should be using its name so lightly.

You're right. Even Ipswich doesn't deserve to be roped in with that lot

16 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

You're right. Even Ipswich doesn't deserve to be roped in with that lot

What’s Mrs 

On 07/06/2022 at 16:24, 1902 said:

Now I never thought I would find myself defending love island... But these things happened.

However to be forced in to a position of having to stick up for Ipswich fans is a low point in my life but here we go...

What’s Mrs Brown's Boys, a spin off from Father Brown starring Mark Williams? 

11 minutes ago, KernowCanary said:

Shame it wasn’t, how can anyone like this rubbish?.

If your a Big Brother fan give it a go tonight. It’s thought provoking and sometimes mind blowing but in a positive way. You’ll soon have your favourite contestant and be rooting for them all the way. 

22 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

If your a Big Brother fan give it a go tonight. It’s thought provoking and sometimes mind blowing but in a positive way. You’ll soon have your favourite contestant and be rooting for them all the way. 

Rooting being the operative word.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Rooting being the operative word.

Nice to see you’re a fan Ricardo. Maybe a report of an episode could bring in more followers. 

• Haha 1

Michael Owens daughter seems to have about as much personality as he does so far......

The Mrs insists on watching it so it's a great time to re visit my football manager save, forgot I'd just taken over at Newcastle from getting Kings Lynn to the championship 🤣

1 minute ago, overthebordercanary said:

Tasha and Ambar from the ladies, Dami and Andrew from the guys. 

Nice, great to see another fan of this underrated show. 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

21 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Total bollockx to see another fan of this overrated show. 

Just thought I’d correct that one for you.