Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Tzolis called up for international duty

Might be the under 21's, but still they cearly see something in him that neither Farke nor Smith have. Well, other than Farke claming he has the potential to become world class only to then not play him and all.

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Might be the under 21's, but still they cearly see something in him that neither Farke nor Smith have. Well, other than Farke claming he has the potential to become world class only to then not play him and all.

You don't even read what you post, do you  Cambridgeo? It says called up FROM the u 21s .!!! 

No wonder some give you a hard time mate. 😇😇😇

Don't let making a fool of yourself stop you though ( as if) 😄😄😄

Keep up the sloppy work.

• Haha 1

Greece doesn't have a huge talent pool to choose from. I'm not surprised he made the senior squad again, despite his awful season. This is a good opportunity for him to show what he can do at a slightly lower level. 

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You don't even read what you post, do you  Cambridgeo? It says called up FROM the u 21s .!!! 

No wonder some give you a hard time mate. 😇😇😇

Don't let making a fool of yourself stop you though ( as if) 😄😄😄

Keep up the sloppy work.

Me? A fool? I prefer the term clown. No, no that's too harsh. Joker? No, that's a movie.. Uh.. Jester? Yes, that's it- I'm the forum court Jester!😉

• Like 1

When you look at who gets called up for international duty you have to consider how many eligible players that country probably has playing in the world’s strongest leagues (EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga etc). To get called up for the likes of Brazil and Argentina you really need to be playing regularly at a first tier team in one of the European competitions, but I think if you were a teenage San Marinian bench warmer at a League Two club you would get called up regularly for the senior team

Edited by HazzaJet

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Me? A fool? I prefer the term clown. No, no that's too harsh. Joker? No, that's a movie.. Uh.. Jester? Yes, that's it- I'm the forum court Jester!😉

My apologies, I should have written Fool , with a capital F, essentially a Jester by another name. 

4 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

My apologies, I should have written Fool , with a capital F, essentially a Jester by another name. 

Or Fool, but starting with a capital T. 😂 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Or Fool, but starting with a capital T. 😂 

Tools are useful. I'll say no more. 😇

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Just want to see something? anything? From him? 

How about a couple of cryptic tweets, gloves and a flouncy hairstyle.... Would that do the trick? 😇

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

How about a couple of cryptic tweets, gloves and a flouncy hairstyle.... Would that do the trick? 😇

He was asking if he should do a boot give way over the weekend. 

Maybe hes packing the game in.... 

3 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

The Norwich page has been slacking, he was already in the squad, made the bench the other night. Couldn’t even be bothered to announce Sinani was playing when they announced the fixtures yesterday either.

3 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

The Norwich page has been slacking, he was already in the squad, made the bench the other night. Couldn’t even be bothered to announce Sinani was playing when they announced the fixtures yesterday either.

They should employ Cambridgeo , the facts might not exactly be at the forefront, but the scattergun approach covers most things. 😇

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

They should employ Cambridgeo , the facts might not exactly be at the forefront, but the scattergun approach covers most things. 😇

He wouldn't know where to report for work..... 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Hope Tzolis gets the chance to play, we badly need him to find his feet and if he can do it with the national side, it will help his confidence no end.

Tzolis not even on bench today. Giannoulis on the bench.

Well, after all that Rashica committed 4 fouls, 1 blocked shot and got replaced early second half.

Got to curse Dimi's luck as he's got Tsimikas ahead of him in Greek squad and sat watching Williams play most of last season. 

Edited by Google Bot