Sign in to follow this  
mr.carrow

are you a blue

I would rather the moaning fans left than Worthy. With us being such a glamour club who do they think would replace him in March? We have a new team now and should give it time; it could be a good side. But we also have few poor fans that don''t seem to know much about the game. Football is a confidence game and all the moaners are doing is destroying that. After years of watching City this is the best board setup we have had, it has the best interests of the club at its centre. If ''fans'' want instant gratification maybe they should stay in on their own or follow Chelski as they seem to be more blue than yellow

Well the fans werent responbsible for the abject performances home and especially away all this season..  or signing the POOR quality players we have done throughout the season.

we have the MOST negative manager I can ever remember, we have been as poor this season as at any time under Hamilton.  And the players that have left the club have looked better the moment they leave Ashton and Jarrett being good examples.

"The best Board set up".

Barry Skipper - The man who called the protesters hooligans who were frightening families. And who were in the same bracket as nurse-abusers.

Are you saying that you support this man?

Having spent 20 years attending Carrow Road, I''m not into instant gratification. So please don''t be so patronising.  

we dont have a new team.. we have Robert Earnshaw.. the ONLY permanent signing to arrive in January... (unless u count Etuhu and Robinson who were onloan prior), Rehman and JJ were loan signings and will return to their club... they may, or may not, be seen again...

the rest of the squad have been together since June/July.... whats their excuse for not bedding in almost 10 months on?

jas :)

this realy is the daftest thread i have ever seen on this board.

we would not have any trouble attracting a good quality manager at any time of the season.

we dont have a new team  the starting 11 have been at norwich for most of the season.

were you at carrow road yesterday, the fans didnt shout for wothy  out until 85 mins of the most boring game of a poor season had gone.

3 points is 3 points, but i want to be entertained, not sitting there freezing cold watching crap football.

worthys reaction to the barclay when jj scored shows he dont care about the fans anymore.[*-)]

Mr carrow , we have the man in the club to replace the man who is no good , david williams is his name.some one with a football brain.

Mr Carrow,

I happened to catch the Dean Kiely (Pompey) interview on MOTD.

in his opinion...........''bedding in and gelling is an excuse'' - his very own words not mine. Just a thought. 

Is that the best you come up with?  If we have an opinion you dont like we are Ipswich fans?!?  If all you have left is name calling then you have lost the argument.  If thats your view the fair enough - but back it up with something better than that.  My season ticket hs been renewed and I couldnt support another club even if I wanted to - my allegiance is for life, worthys only until his wages are no longer paid by the club

Its not about instant gratification its about the lost opportunities of the last two seasons and that there appears to be no vision on how the club can progress to become a permanent member of the premiership,