Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

best player on the pitch was......

DARREL RUSSELL!

totally dominated midfield , made surging attacking runs, flicked it here and there, got in a couple of decent shots when going forward, wonder where stoke signed him from?

SILLY ME OF COURSE IT WAS NORWICH.

how we could do with that in our midfield at the moment but no we get dour players like robinson, etuhu, and hughes. wish russell had stayed but then he was young and talented so worthless doesnt want those players at city does he?

Baldyboy - If he is that good why does he still play for Stoke?

(For the record I liked him, but he is not a top end of the championship player, unfortuanetly)

Rusty gives u some bite in Midfield, knows where the goal is and could always hit it from distance for us...ireckon he''d be good support for Safri.... id like him back here.. but cant see it

jas :)

first half i think it was between Russel and Mcveigh (when he got the ball)

2nd Half it had to be....... well. erm......... i dont really know there were no outstanding players really, so probably shackell

[quote user="Northern Canary"]why dont we sign him         [/quote] Um beacuse when he left Norwich had wanted to keep him but he didn''t want to stay so why would he want to come back now and why would we want to re-sign him??

Hughes used the ball better than Rusty did, although Hughes could learn how to tackle from him.

Quite happy to see Rusty play for the opposition - the fact that our midfield was poor again yet Stoke could not take advantage tells you how effective their midfield was.