Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

What Are The Big Announcements?

Recommended Posts

We are changing the font of Norwich City football club on the City stand

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Canaries Trust, Proud Canaries, Forces2Canaries and ACN are going to parade round the pitch at half time in all 23 home games šŸ˜‰

Ā 

More pitch time than Kabakā€¦ šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i can not bare to listen to it again did he said something like people will say " wow how did they do that ?"Ā 

if so sounds a pretty big dealĀ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JPukks said:

We are changing the font of Norwich City football club on the City stand

We knew that was happening as part of the rebrand šŸ˜‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Splat the Cat is making a comeback and heā€™ll have a new sidekick, the Aviva Beaver. And Galway Roast as shirt sponsor.Ā 

Not forgetting Mattress Man.Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

The announcement is about the sausage roll situation, isn't it.

Could be the taps again? šŸš°Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fabio Quagliarella.... Signs at last.... Has to be right? The only way to redemption.Ā 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

Soccerbot will now handle all club media duties.

Ā 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kdncfc said:

In the video Webber hinted at a couple of big announcements which would help the club grow - could one of them be extending the City Stand?

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something that will help the club grow and fans will be wow, how did the club achieve thatā€¦. Itā€™s obvious isnā€™t it?ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.It will be him signing a new contractĀ 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, king canary said:

I'd imagine a couple of new contracts but I can't think of anyone who fans would get hugely excited about signing a new deal.

Pukki is the only one I could think of. Aarons at a stretch. It's more likely to be Mclean and Byram.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Icecream Snow said:

Pukki is the only one I could think of. Aarons at a stretch. It's more likely to be Mclean and Byram.

šŸ¤£ Imagine the meltdown on here if the wow moment is Kenny signing a new contractĀ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can only be an announcement of a safe standing section at CR surely?

That and the extension to the bogs in the river end. Exciting for some of us in any case (the dog extension that is)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) Stuart is buying a new halo as the old one is far too small and needs more diamonds.

2) He's letting CBBC Newround conduct a hard hitting interview with him.

OTBC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They've found out how to turn the volume down on the music, so you'll actually be able to talk to the people next to you before the game starts.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember Webber said something similar last year re incoming signings that would excite fans by the wow factorā€¦.guess we missed out on those. My serious guess, a partnership deal with a fairly large European club? We get some of their youngsters, probably miles off and the truth is a new contract for Kenny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has to be that nephew Tom was the secret Ā£184m Eurolottery winner.Ā 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Channonā€™s Windmill said:

I remember Webber said something similar last year re incoming signings that would excite fans by the wow factorā€¦.guess we missed out on those. My serious guess, a partnership deal with a fairly large European club? We get some of their youngsters, probably miles off and the truth is a new contract for Kenny.

You're saying that with hindsight.Ā  Look back at last summer and the majority of comments were 'wow' - people were tracking a flight from Bremen to Norwich for heavens sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suspect that this is another PR failure by Webber. By talking about big or important changes, he will have raised expectations to a level that will, in all probability, disappoint.

Better to have kept his mouth shut and let the fans feel slightly positive about relatively modest changes rather than raise unrealistic hopes, which it will no doubt do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

You're saying that with hindsight.Ā  Look back at last summer and the majority of comments were 'wow' - people were tracking a flight from Bremen to Norwich for heavens sake.

On a personal level the only one I was reasonably excited about was Gilmour, based purely on reputation and the Scotland/England performance. I certainly didnā€™t think wow re Josh and hadnā€™t heard of Tzolis. IMO we missed out on the wow signing, whoever that was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Badger said:

I suspect that this is another PR failure by Webber. By talking about big or important changes, he will have raised expectations to a level that will, in all probability, disappoint.

Better to have kept his mouth shut and let the fans feel slightly positive about relatively modest changes rather than raise unrealistic hopes, which it will no doubt do.

I think you're being overly critical. He's hardly going to describe summer plans as drab and unexciting is he?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...