Sign in to follow this  
kdncfc

What Are The Big Announcements?

The Canaries Trust, Proud Canaries, Forces2Canaries and ACN are going to parade round the pitch at half time in all 23 home games 😉

More pitch time than Kabak… 😉😂

i can not bare to listen to it again did he said something like people will say " wow how did they do that ?" 

if so sounds a pretty big deal 

16 minutes ago, JPukks said:

We are changing the font of Norwich City football club on the City stand

We knew that was happening as part of the rebrand 😂

1 hour ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Splat the Cat is making a comeback and he’ll have a new sidekick, the Aviva Beaver. And Galway Roast as shirt sponsor. 

Not forgetting Mattress Man. 

1 minute ago, Pyro Pete said:

The announcement is about the sausage roll situation, isn't it.

Could be the taps again? 🚰 

2 hours ago, Pyro Pete said:

Soccerbot will now handle all club media duties.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, kdncfc said:

In the video Webber hinted at a couple of big announcements which would help the club grow - could one of them be extending the City Stand?

No.

Something that will help the club grow and fans will be wow, how did the club achieve that…. It’s obvious isn’t it?……….It will be him signing a new contract 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, king canary said:

I'd imagine a couple of new contracts but I can't think of anyone who fans would get hugely excited about signing a new deal.

Pukki is the only one I could think of. Aarons at a stretch. It's more likely to be Mclean and Byram.

4 hours ago, Icecream Snow said:

Pukki is the only one I could think of. Aarons at a stretch. It's more likely to be Mclean and Byram.

🤣 Imagine the meltdown on here if the wow moment is Kenny signing a new contract 

Can only be an announcement of a safe standing section at CR surely?

That and the extension to the bogs in the river end. Exciting for some of us in any case (the dog extension that is)

They've found out how to turn the volume down on the music, so you'll actually be able to talk to the people next to you before the game starts.

• Haha 2

I remember Webber said something similar last year re incoming signings that would excite fans by the wow factor….guess we missed out on those. My serious guess, a partnership deal with a fairly large European club? We get some of their youngsters, probably miles off and the truth is a new contract for Kenny.

It has to be that nephew Tom was the secret £184m Eurolottery winner. 

41 minutes ago, Channon’s Windmill said:

I remember Webber said something similar last year re incoming signings that would excite fans by the wow factor….guess we missed out on those. My serious guess, a partnership deal with a fairly large European club? We get some of their youngsters, probably miles off and the truth is a new contract for Kenny.

You're saying that with hindsight.  Look back at last summer and the majority of comments were 'wow' - people were tracking a flight from Bremen to Norwich for heavens sake.

I suspect that this is another PR failure by Webber. By talking about big or important changes, he will have raised expectations to a level that will, in all probability, disappoint.

Better to have kept his mouth shut and let the fans feel slightly positive about relatively modest changes rather than raise unrealistic hopes, which it will no doubt do.

9 minutes ago, ncfcstar said:

You're saying that with hindsight.  Look back at last summer and the majority of comments were 'wow' - people were tracking a flight from Bremen to Norwich for heavens sake.

On a personal level the only one I was reasonably excited about was Gilmour, based purely on reputation and the Scotland/England performance. I certainly didn’t think wow re Josh and hadn’t heard of Tzolis. IMO we missed out on the wow signing, whoever that was.

6 minutes ago, Badger said:

I suspect that this is another PR failure by Webber. By talking about big or important changes, he will have raised expectations to a level that will, in all probability, disappoint.

Better to have kept his mouth shut and let the fans feel slightly positive about relatively modest changes rather than raise unrealistic hopes, which it will no doubt do.

I think you're being overly critical. He's hardly going to describe summer plans as drab and unexciting is he?