TIL 1010

Stuart Webber Has Been Reported Missing.

Also great to see him actually in front of moveable goalposts!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It's not so long ago that all of Farke's pre-match commentaries seemed to be greeted with 'we're sick of hearing it'. More recently there have been complaints about poor communications from the club, which strikes me as a bit 'damned if you do, damned if you don't'. 

I'm intrigued what people want to hear from Webber that will magically fix everything; if there isn't anything he can say that can magically fix everything then it's probably better that he and everyone else in the club get their heads together and figure out how to actually do better next time. 

The fact that any failure is invariably greeted with pointless ad hominem attacks on those off the pitch is incredibly boring. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 2

Not sure I want to find him or hear from him. Lets be honest whatever he says will be scrutinised to the nth degree on here and will not suit, whatever you feel about him, and spawn goodness knows how many more threads and subsequent arguments between fans...........

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB
  • Like 1

Get Del boy vibes off of him in this picture...

"this time next year we'll be millionaires" 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Haha 1

He was quick off the mark with his £100million pi$$ed uip the wall statement when he arrived so i want some words from him over the £60million he pi$$ed up the wall this season.

• Like 10

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

He was quick off the mark with his £100million pi$$ed uip the wall statement when he arrived so i want some words from him over the £60million he pi$$ed up the wall this season.

"I have saved this club £40million"?

• Haha 9

Webber was quick enough to tell us all about mcnally wasting money 💰 

be nice to hear from him about this season’s success stories! 

2 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

"I have saved this club £40million"?

He blew the lot on mountaineering equipment 

15 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I think that £100m could be discounted by £50m for Maddison and Godfrey couldn’t it?

Parma 

I’ve always thought we’ve had an alright relationship ship with the leadership team and the fanbase. They are pretty visible, they aren’t anonymous, they don’t disrespect us especially. 

but now. Wow! What did we do wrong? I find it so unusual we are being treated like such an inconvenience.

I’ve said this before but the board don’t know how lucky they are they’ve côcked up with this fanbase and not another one

if they’d have done this with West Ham or Aston Villa or Arsenal or something the fanbase would have burned the place to the ground for this kind of a performance.

wlal they’ve got is a disinterested and betrayed fanbase fractured but in my opinion majority leaning towards a mass purge and the other percentage in some sort of vegetative clap state, barely conscious of their surroundings

Webber, you don’t know how lucky you are mate.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Like 5

Didn’t appear to be in the directors box yesterday as with one of the previous games. Would be interesting to know if he actually bothered to attend or was off climbing a mountain somewhere. 

5 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Didn’t appear to be in the directors box yesterday as with one of the previous games. Would be interesting to know if he actually bothered to attend or was off climbing a mountain somewhere. 

Couldn't see Stu in the Directionless Box....although Zoe was in there....

33 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Webber was quick enough to tell us all about mcnally wasting money 💰 

be nice to hear from him about this season’s success stories! 

The far bigger deal with McNally was the longer term liabilities of having expensive players tied in on expensive salaries. I doubt our salary exposure is anything like as bad this time around. 

6 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

The far bigger deal with McNally was the longer term liabilities of having expensive players tied in on expensive salaries. I doubt our salary exposure is anything like as bad this time around. 

You mean like Joseph Drmic?

23 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Couldn't see Stu in the Directionless Box....although Zoe was in there....

Apparently was there but out of sight, which in itself speaks volumes, what it actually says is open to interpretation however.

Just now, Ray said:

Apparently was there but out of sight, which in itself speaks volumes, what it actually says is open to interpretation however.

I understand Webbo was wearing a dark suit and a latex Michael McIntyre mask.....and blowing kisses as each Spurs goal went in....

Look. He has built a sustainable infrastructure, training facilities, academy and so on.Genuinely grateful for some professionalism at the club.

Recruitment has been poor at the highest level. Not many clubs get this right especially under a crippling budget.

A perception of arrogance appears to have exacerbated a distant approach to communication towards the end of the season. Avoidable and less than impressive in my opinion. Combine that with a witless and lamentable end to the season and we can expect heartfelt criticism from the fans. 

Webber is the front man who is standing at the back. Step forward Stuart and lead.

Edited by The Bristol Nest
Mind the gap between words.
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Get Del boy vibes off of him in this picture...

"this time next year we'll be millionaires" 

He is a Del boy. Would you buy a second hand car from him. 

Last time round .

We weren’t good enough and at this level it comes down to quality. The Championship is full of success stories not based on pure quality. That's not the case in the Premier League.

And that comes down to me, because I built that squad over three years. I have to make sure we learn from this and do it better. The only way we’ll find out if we have learned is if we get another chance. If we do the same things, then I deserve to be hung up.

It wasn't fitness, because we’ve pretty much out-run 90% of the teams we’ve played. But every team we’ve played has been bigger than us - and the pace in the league is unbelievable.

So this time Big Bad Stu. Give us your words of bullsh!t. 

Bob the Builder your times up. 

He may well have disappeared up his own a*sehole...cave rescue are on the scene, so it's not looking good for his summit attempt.

Apples