Sign in to follow this  
nfkboy21

Robert Rinder & Michael Mcintyre in Home End

This is why we are a soft touch. Little old nice Norwich. Mixing it with Spurs celebrities in our end. They had a nice day out in norfolk. Whilst watching their team destroy ours. Wouldn't do it in any other ground

That's funny, I thought the Jokers are on the pitch 🤣

Point still remains they still had a jolly day out in Norwich, watching their team humiliate us and then the local paper runs some fawning story making out their presence is some kind of super exciting event for the people of Norfolk. Pretty pathetic. 

No doubt Delia sorted their tickets and a nice meal for them to give them a jolly day out. 

31 minutes ago, Jim Smith said:

Point still remains they still had a jolly day out in Norwich, watching their team humiliate us and then the local paper runs some fawning story making out their presence is some kind of super exciting event for the people of Norfolk. Pretty pathetic. 

No doubt Delia sorted their tickets and a nice meal for them to give them a jolly day out. 

YEAH AND I BET SHE EVEN SAID GOOD AFTERNOON TO THEM TOO

SHE IS THE DEVIL INCARNATE!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Two nobodies at football game......amazing what justifies a news article these days. 

F**k me, people are really stooping to new lows in finding sticks to beat the club with 😳

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

F**k me, people are really stooping to new lows in finding sticks to beat the club with 😳

"I can't believe our football club let FAMOUS PEOPLE into our ground. F*cking Delia"

@Jim Smith, May 2022.

1 hour ago, Mr Angry said:

Not really sure why... there's a plethora of other perfectly good reasons.

18 hours ago, Steve White said:

McIntyre about as funny as piles 

I dunno, he's more entertaining than WHU's Russell Bland and his fat cake-eating sister. 

19 hours ago, hogesar said:

"I can't believe our football club let FAMOUS PEOPLE into our ground. F*cking Delia"

@Jim Smith, May 2022.

Never mind, I'm  sure MWJ  blew cigarette smoke in their faces before giving them the old knee in the groin.

• Haha 2

It's totally embarrassing the way some people act when they see someone who is on the telly in real life, they are just people the same as anyone else. Best way to treat celebrities is to ignore them and/or just treat them like normal human beings. Most celebrities I've met or seen do not want to be treated as somehow special - the classy ones are usually happy to talk or sign an autograph, but not fawned over. 

I've heard of Michael McIntyre - that irritating stand-up comedian - but who the hell is Robert Rinder? 

That was a rhetorical question. I don't give a shít. Also never linked Russell Brand and (I'm assuming?) Katy Brand. Again, who cares.

9 hours ago, Foxy2600 said:

I dunno, he's more entertaining than WHU's Russell Bland and his fat cake-eating sister. 

He doesn’t have a sister.

4 minutes ago, paddycanary said:

I've heard of Michael McIntyre - that irritating stand-up comedian - but who the hell is Robert Rinder? 

That was a rhetorical question. I don't give a shít. Also never linked Russell Brand and (I'm assuming?) Katy Brand. Again, who cares.

Judge Rinder, who despite being a celebrity TV judge is still probably a better midfielder than Julien Brellier was for us. Whatever happened to that banner, I wonder.

Gotta take your hat off to Rinder for his efforts to the Ukrainian family of his strictly come dancing partner. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Grando said:

Judge Rinder, who despite being a celebrity TV judge is still probably a better midfielder than Julien Brellier was for us. Whatever happened to that banner, I wonder.

It’s in Tilly’s loft. 😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

It’s in Tilly’s loft. 😉

With the flags, just past the pitchforks..... ☺ 😂 

• Like 2