Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

Webber interview

Not sure what people think it will achieve. 

I bet he says “it was really bad, totally unacceptable. My fault - I don’t have to be here  - Delia begs me to stay. We took risks and they didn’t come off. Bad luck with injuries, covid. Couldn’t land targets due to wages- won’t bankrupt the future. Dean Smith needs backing in window and we go again…

38 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

His resignation with any luck.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I bet he says “it was really bad, totally unacceptable. My fault - I don’t have to be here  - Delia begs me to stay. We took risks and they didn’t come off. Bad luck with injuries, covid. Couldn’t land targets due to wages- won’t bankrupt the future. Dean Smith needs backing in window and we go again…

I'm not sure, you tell me? After all its you with the posting history saying Webber needs to come out and explain to the fans...

I think the point is he now has to come out and say something. 
he has got away with keeping quiet , letting the season runs it’s dismal course.

It’s a tricky one for Webber/the club - after such a disaster, whatever he says/they say won’t be right. For example I imagine if Webber says he’s staying it’s ‘why’s he hanging around?’ and if he resigns it’ll be ‘he’s left us in the lurch’.

The problem is that whatever the inquest, It has to be quick - the league season is less than 10 weeks away, which is not a lot.

Edited by Branston Pickle