Sign in to follow this  
..xx..WoRtHy_In..xx..

Why do you come?

I don''t understand. There is this man who sits near me at the football and on Saturday he didn''t join in with On the ball city and he didn''t even clap the players. Why do people like that come if you don''t even support the club!!!???

i have a mate who''s a millwall fan.. he was telling me a similar story to this recently actually...

he was at the Den about 2-3 seasons ago, bear in mind they dont sell out weekly, although he has a Season ticket u do see diffe3rent faces in seats every week...

anyway, these 3 chaps turn up about 10 minutes before kick off... all in Millwall shirts...

they take their seats, dont clap, dont shout, dont sing.. Millwall won 3-0 and they didnt even Cheer the goals!!!! at the end of the game they all got up in unison and Left shaking their heads....

how bizzare it has to be said....

jas :)

I didn''t sing otbc. I didn''t clap the players on either. Should I not

bother going even tho I''m a ST holder who travels away aswell? I can''t

muster the enthusiasm to sing and clap all the way through anymore atm.

Its just sheer crap. Don''t judge people on the volume they make. Maybe

the guy as muscular problems and has had a trachioctomy. Who are you to

judge!

The reason behind this xxx~Shrub ~xxx could be because the said man was trying to make a point. There were many people around me at the game who refused to join in the rendition of On the ball city because of the ''Situation'' with the mangement of the playing side of the club at the moment.I dont know if you could question his supporting the club over this, though i do agree with what you say about him not clapping the team, you should always support the players, no amtter what in the current situation.

Not how I follow a team either scrub;  but some do like to watch teh game unfold while having the atmosphere (not that there was much of one again yesterday) around them. 

As I posted elsewhere I was questioned by a worthy inner as to why I was cheering the team on which astounds me even more than those who chose the quiet protest/attendance - just shows people are different thats all...

I was wondering whether I should report the theft of my worthy out stickers from my seat - been there since early dec yet removed (but not the one from the seat behind me!) but if someone is that keen to supress free speach then they need help not arresting. 

Perhaps he had an unfortunate accident with his seat and a tube of superglue. We''ve all done it, don''t deny it!

Explain that one at A&E with Carrow Road stuck to your backside. I know he had to.

NB: The stadium was later returned to it''s natural habitat.