Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

Steward at the Barclay End

In a morass of mediocrity, terrible PR and hopeless football , one beacon of light this year . 

The dark haired steward who says “thanks for coming” when we trudge out of the Stand . Anyone know who this chap is ? I know he has been doing it for years but this year his presence has been even more welcome . The Board  should be made aware of this guy , an absolute credit to the Club . I would be very happy to do so if someone could give me his name . 

Thanks my friend , whoever you are ! 

14 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

In a morass of mediocrity, terrible PR and hopeless football , one beacon of light this year . 

The dark haired steward who says “thanks for coming” when we trudge out of the Stand . Anyone know who this chap is ? I know he has been doing it for years but this year his presence has been even more welcome . The Board  should be made aware of this guy , an absolute credit to the Club . I would be very happy to do so if someone could give me his name . 

Thanks my friend , whoever you are ! 

Don't make the board aware!!.. he'll end up being relieved of duties for thanking us natives.