The Great Mass Debater

What has been the highlight of our season?

7 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

…. this fücking shïtty season could not end fücking soon enough for me. ….driven out of Norfolk tonight with their contracts stuffed up their underperforming arsëholes.

This is sheer poetry Drazen. I salute you sir ! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

This is sheer poetry Drazen. I salute you sir ! 

I am just pleased to discover I can say exactly what I fücking well like now😅😅

Getting a sausage roll for free just after half time because they had already tilled up 😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Oooh, you did it too. Why didn't I think of this? Peter the Deleter will be rewriting the software tonight.

But not before I say that this fücking shïtty season could not end fücking soon enough for me. Some of the motherfücking ****e we have bought or loaned this season needs to be driven out of Norfolk tonight with their contracts stuffed up their underperforming arsëholes.

You missed the opportunity to put shíte instead of ****e 😉

• Haha 1

Do they still do those end of season highlights videos? I still have my ones on VHS from 92/93 and 93/94 upstairs. Not watched them for about 20 years due to no VHS! Im sure I remember cars parked behind the goal at Stamford Bridge...

Wouldnt fancy being part of the editing team for this seasons video...

2 minutes ago, Virtual reality said:

In the absence of any highlights in our season I’ll just post this worldly by Mario Balotelli today instead 

Scored as many as Tottenham in that match

• Like 1

On 22/05/2022 at 19:24, Drazen Muzinic said:

I am just pleased to discover I can say exactly what I fücking well like now😅😅

You can say cúnting again! Nice.

On 22/05/2022 at 18:26, TheBaldOne66 said:

People on this message board thinking there is nothing wrong at the club

Such as who?. I do not think there are that many people that think nothing is wrong at the club, there are however a number of people who have a different opinion on the protests and how they are being carried out which is a different thing altogether........

On 22/05/2022 at 18:18, The Great Mass Debater said:

No joke answers please. Honestly, what has been the best moment of our season? Im really struggling to think of one.

Maybe the first win of the season? For as long as the high from that lasted...

Undoubtedly the Watford match away just of the back of the win v Everton at home 

there’s two for you right there 

The highlight for me, the journey home on Sunday thinking “ thank Christ I haven’t got to see that shower again till August “

Seeing us win for the first time for 2 years and being at the game, Charlton. 

The blackbird that spent the whole home match on the pitch and managed to survive unscathed. Better movement than any of our players.

On 22/05/2022 at 18:31, rock bus said:

The 30 mins after the Brentford win, when could actually celebrate and think just maybe we could do something.

Sadly Webber managed to screw that up as well 😡

This^^^ 

3 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

The highlight for me, the journey home on Sunday thinking “ thank Christ I haven’t got to see that shower again till August “

You only have a shower on match days? Maybe have an extra long one come August eh?

My personal highlight was when I found out the price of my season ticket was to rise.....Excellent Value For Money and will sort out the wheat from the chaff support....If you can't afford it....You shouldn't be there!....

Right, I'm just off to chop my neighbour's wooden fence down for my wood burner in preparation for the forthcoming winter (my neighbour's are very understanding, so I waved my axe at them in appreciation).....I'm already covertly tapping off their electricity (my car jump leads are an absolute godsend) I syphon off a few gallons of petrol from their motors but only on alternate days (I'm not greedy) and I've also hacked into their Wi-Fi, Netflix and Amazon accounts....They're both retired but on handsome pensions, so they won't be upset when also I help myself to stuff from their substantial vegetable plot....Later on I'm gonna dress down an' put my scruffs on before I go to the local food bank (although I'm not very happy about the quality of the budget tinned stuff and the bl00dy bread's like parchment) but, hey-ho....

I'm really looking forward to next season....More games, no VAR, back to Saturday and Tuesday matches and maybe a few wins?....What's not to like?....I reiterate....If you can't afford it....You shouldn't be there!....

• Haha 1