Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

They’ll sell Pukki, Krul, Aarons. Keep Smith and Webber

And it’ll be our fault 

remember, this is all our fault. If you hear any abuse text the number.

• Haha 1

Just now, Canary Wundaboy said:

If we sell Pukki we won’t make top half next season. Happy to be proved wrong but there’s no goals in this team without him.

There's loads of goals in this side. There's been 5 already today.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

If Pukki left i would not blame him 

no service at all this season 

???? 11 goals and a number of missed chances?  That’s just clearly wrong. 

Edited by Branston Pickle

IF they all left they could not be blame - Wont say city dont have no ambition but the recruitment side of things needs aa complete change and another manager/coach needs to be brought in

Krul clearly off. If Webber stays suspect he would take an offer of 5m for Pukki just so he can play some more real life football manager!

52 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

???? 11 goals and a number of missed chances?  That’s just clearly wrong. 

imagine playing in our side as a striker not much fun chasing lost causes most if not all the season 

not getting much quality service ,poor bloke has run himself into the ground this season 

IF i was him i would leave and enjoy my football 

Looking at the body language at the end of and during the game I would be surprised if Pukki and Krul were still here next season. 

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Looking at the body language at the end of and during the game I would be surprised if Pukki and Krul were still here next season. 

I can believe they both might fancy a new challenge, but if we let Pukki go or even worse encourage it we deserve everything we get, which will be mid table mediocrity at best.

Should be doing everything we can to get him to sign a new contract to see his time out with us, we simply can’t afford better.

Pukki leaving would be fairly suicidal. Especially when he's not going to generate significant funds.

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

I can believe they both might fancy a new challenge, but if we let Pukki go or even worse encourage it we deserve everything we get, which will be mid table mediocrity at best.

Should be doing everything we can to get him to sign a new contract to see his time out with us, we simply can’t afford better.

It worried me Pukki bought his child on. Not right before the game.

Fans are rightly pissed off, and players can feel it. That's going to weigh on you.

On radio norfolk - Smith sated Krul not going to be sold and is going on international duties

4 minutes ago, baldy09 said:

On radio norfolk - Smith sated Krul not going to be sold and is going on international duties

Chris Sutton was also not being sold 😉

This is probably too soon and too controversial, but........having Pukki in the side actually limits our ability to survive as a PL team because it makes it easy for more mobile and better players to stop us playing and turn us. Yes he scores some goals but it means we are incredibly one dimensional. He misses more than he scores so on his own he can't possibly keep us up and almost no one else gets any chances. It works in the Champs because the opposition isn't good enough (usually) to stop us creating chances for others as well as him. So the perfect scenario would actually be to keep him, get him to sign for another two years, then sell him even if we go up again.

I really hope that Idah can become a proper striker next season.

1 hour ago, The Real Buh said:

And it’ll be our fault 

remember, this is all our fault. If you hear any abuse text the number.

I hope Webber goes a man whose arrogance is greater than his ability. This years recruitment was woeful 9 new players with 6 of those from abroad. I think nearly every supporter knows it takes time for  these players to adapt to the  English game and here we are at the end of the season and none of them have adapted to a satisfactoy standard. We also signed Gibson and Giannoulis. Gibson has shown why Burnley didn't rate him and Giannoulis who is a better footballer than Williams, isn't a full back, probably a good wing back. What did Webber do brought in Williams to cover left back - yes a right footed footballer - to play left back. The recruitment was totally wrong with more of an eye on future sales than what was required at present. Todays game shows 90% is sufficient for everyone at Norwich.

The inevitable fire sale will recommence as we seek to offload high wage earners/any player with some residual value - presumably this will include at least Krul, Aarons, Pukki, Cantwell, Rashica.