Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Official* lappinitup last match of the season match thread

The only way to change this mess is a change of ownership and culture. Someone with new ideas and willing to give 100%

Edited by Kenny Foggo
  • Thanks 2

Just now, 1902 said:

We will dominate the championship....

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

....we will, right?

With this shower of sh!te....Ā 

Ā 

We may trouble 15thĀ 

1 minute ago, Kenny Foggo said:

The only way to chance this mess is a chance of ownership and culture. Someone with new ideas and willing to give 100%

100%? What's that? Surely 90% is what's required...Ā 

Ā 

Pfft 100%.......

Ā 

these kids and their novelty ideas.

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

With this shower of sh!te....Ā 

Ā 

We may trouble 15thĀ 

Happy clapper.

• Haha 1

I've been a staunch Delia supporter as I think her heart is in the right place. But this is dreadful and it is time for her to move on.

• Like 2

Just now, Tumbleweed said:

I've been a staunch Delia supporter as I think her heart is in the right place. But this is dreadful and it is time for her to move on.

She has a heart?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Is it not in the dead man's chest safely guarded by Mick Dennis?

• Haha 1

Just now, Tumbleweed said:

Yeah, I'm kinda in the same boat. It's just ridiculous now. I don't want any old owner, but I can't see the point in us getting promoted now. Not really the owners fault, it's just financially a different world now.

So depressing that we seem to be the only team that has zero fight on the final day. Not even playing for pride. Weā€™re always dead and buried so early, never have anything to play for on the final day whatsoever. Such an embarrassment.

4 minutes ago, corbs said:

Oh please keep up.

itā€™s clear that those who have been referred to as Happy Clappers for the last 10 months are no longer ā€œhappy ā€œ as Farke has gone, and the Shakey 2 are in.

Probably best not to use the phase but feel free to show your crass thinking.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

WAit until full time and city players do there lap of appreciation -you will hearĀ the happy clappersĀ Ā very clearly

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Binner

Now, now. No need for crass language like that.

• Haha 1

Smith should be the first one out tomorrow. He should not be our coach next season.Ā 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Cowboy said:

Turning round results has never been realistic with this shower, but the point is that he is unable to turn around the attitude problem, which is getting worse, and will still be stinking the place out next season.

They're not good enough for this league and they know it, much like we were during project restart. Attitude still turned around in the Championship afterwards where they were an in an environment when they were in contention. Wins affect attitude far more than any words from managers can.Ā Ā 

Anyway, here's to another boring summer of 'sacking the manager will fix all our problems'...

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
  • Like 1

Just now, baldy09 said:

WAit until full time and city players do there lap of appreciation -you will hearĀ the happy clappersĀ Ā very clearly

Do you ever post anything about Norwich City or are allĀ your posts trying to start a fight with the ā€œhappy clappersā€?

• Like 1

Excitement upĀ and down the country everywhere but at Carrow Road. Norwich dead, buried and hopeless, Spurs scoring at will like itā€™s a training ground match. At least itā€™s over soon.

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Do you ever post anything about Norwich City or are allĀ your posts trying to start a fight with the ā€œhappy clappersā€?

Sorry if that upset your enjoyment of the game you witnessingĀ 

2 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

They're not good enough for this league and they know it, much like we were during project restart. Attitude still turned around in the Championship afterwards where they were an in an environment when they were in contention. Wins affect attitude far more than any words from managers can.Ā 

Exactly this, what we're seeing here is a team with absolutely no confidence whatsoever - facing a team with a lot to play for in terms of getting into the Champions League ahead of their most hated rivals, and this is what we're getting.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Excitement upĀ and down the country everywhere but at Carrow Road. Norwich dead, buried and hopeless, Spurs scoring at will like itā€™s a training ground match. At least itā€™s over soon.

I expect the Spurs fans are quite excited.