16 minutes ago, ricardo said:

Well done wee Alex.

🥳👍👏👏👏👏👏

Two Wembley finals - two wins.  Will do his CV no harm. 

Also Sunderland lost previous three finals they have played there so Alex a new hero for them. 

Pleased for him and Sunderland.

Well done Neil, i'm so happy for him. He's the first manager they've had in about 15 years who isnt a David Brent type or a complete fraud. They've got a proper manager now and look what happens. I loved that game despite it's poor quality, well done AN, the play off master

Thought Gareth Ainsworth was very sporting in his after match interview. Was honest and said that Sunderland totally deserved it and congratulated them. Good luck to AN aswell. Top bloke 🙂🙂🙂 

2 hours ago, Ken Hairy said:

Wycombe still playing anti football under Ainsworth I see

What, according to you, is football then?

Very revealing comments by AN towards the end of his interview...................'We've got a young owner, a young Board and great ambition'!!  For true Yellows that must (indeed 'was') a 'wince, wince and wince again' moment. Set against the decrepit, aged and stubborn owners and Board we have, that was a shocking comparison of where the two clubs are. Sunderland's fans in second half were almost unreal, I don't think I had ever heard such fantastic support. Meanwhile we sit at matches with grim  faces and in bored silence pretty much. Make no mistake the Mackems are a club very much on the up. We (sadly) seem in a depressed slide. Where that will end is now very much the question.    

1 hour ago, CANARYKING said:

I foresee 

Friday 29 th July - Sunderland v NCFC

I said the same. If not the first Friday We will play them in the first couple of games . On tv. 

3 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Very revealing comments by AN towards the end of his interview...................'We've got a young owner, a young Board and great ambition'!!  For true Yellows that must (indeed 'was') a 'wince, wince and wince again' moment. Set against the decrepit, aged and stubborn owners and Board we have, that was a shocking comparison of where the two clubs are. Sunderland's fans in second half were almost unreal, I don't think I had ever heard such fantastic support. Meanwhile we sit at matches with grim  faces and in bored silence pretty much. Make no mistake the Mackems are a club very much on the up. We (sadly) seem in a depressed slide. Where that will end is now very much the question.    

I'd wait until 10 games have passed next season before you get too carried away with how wonderful it must be to be Sunderland. 

4 hours ago, yellowrider120 said:

Man of the match Pritchard said he felt the Scot had made Sunderland "more solid", and it is clear the players have bought into his philosophy as he has earned respect on Wearside.

"What Neil has done since he came into the club deserves a lot of credit," former captain Gary Bennett said on BBC Radio Newcastle.

"He identified there were too many young players in the team and wanted more experience.

21 hours ago, Surfer said:

I'd wait until 10 games have passed next season before you get too carried away with how wonderful it must be to be Sunderland. 

Were you at what used to be 'FCR' this pm Surfer? If not then I humbly suggest you simply don't appreciate the downward spiral we are in.

My point was that Sunderland are a club motoring in the opposite direction. NCFC is rotten to the core. Biggest problem is that so many fans seem to meekly accept such mediocrity and woeful direction from the Board.