Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Lets give them support!!

I  have absolutely no doubt that I am going to get a severe putting down after posting this but to be truthful I don''t care anymore.

There are only 7-8 weeks left of this season.  Lets be honest, Worthy isn''t going to walk or be sacked before the end of the season no matter how much shouting, demonstrating or waving ''Worthy Out'' banners we do.

We are only 6 points of a possible play off position with a possible 27 points available.  Ok, a few teams have a game in hand or so but it still CAN BE DONE!!!!!

Why don''t we just leave Worthy and lads alone to do their job without all this whinging and bickering at the back of their minds.

Lets give them the support they need!  We are SUPPORTERS!!!!

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

I  have absolutely no doubt that I am going to get a severe putting down after posting this but to be truthful I don''t care anymore.

There are only 7-8 weeks left of this season.  Lets be honest, Worthy isn''t going to walk or be sacked before the end of the season no matter how much shouting, demonstrating or waving ''Worthy Out'' banners we do.

We are only 6 points of a possible play off position with a possible 27 points available.  Ok, a few teams have a game in hand or so but it still CAN BE DONE!!!!!

Why don''t we just leave Worthy and lads alone to do their job without all this whinging and bickering at the back of their minds.

[/quote]

Well I struggled to here any support from the KTFers during the stoke match so perhaps you better ask them to start supporting the team as well..  I am sure the thousands whom go to leeds will supprt the team. As usual even if we do pull off a dececnt laste run it will be all too little too late, after the managers hoofball tactics have cost us this season.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

[/quote]

Well I struggled to here any support from the KTFers during the stoke match so perhaps you better ask them to start supporting the team as well..  I am sure the thousands whom go to leeds will supprt the team. As usual even if we do pull off a dececnt laste run it will be all too little too late, after the managers hoofball tactics have cost us this season.

[/quote]

I wasn''t at the game but I did listen to the commentary. It seemed to me that every time a protest chant of ''Worthy Out'' started, it was followed quickly by a positive chant, such as ''Green Army'', etc.

Was this the KTFers responding (surely you wouldn''t expect them to respond with a ''Worthy In'' chant, or was it just normal fan noise??

It seemed too well timed to be random though??

[quote user="Cheeky Monkey"]

[/quote]I find it very hard to believe you are still mentioning the play offs for us.That is the first time i have been to a home game and been bored the performance was laughable.I  left five mins before time missed the winning goal but that didnt seem to bother me i was just glad to get out of the ground and dont think i am not a passionate supporter.Me and my mate had a four hour journey there and back the only real positives i took from the game was the performance of never say die leon and was very pleased i saw his comeback goal.mcveigh showed his class again hux did his best but overall left very unhappy. I have also cancelled the rest of my games this season and will go again once we have a new manager and proper coaching team mark bowen would do  for me.