Sign in to follow this  
Google Bot

Jamie O'Hara - Retribution?

This was just recommended on my youtube feed:

O'Hara of course, at start of the season branding us an embarrassment and how we should be kicked out of the prem league for not trying.  Picking fights with supporters along the way to build his profile.

....Hearing how smug he is on that call - Imagine if we done the unthinkable and cost Spurs 4th place at the weekend? 

I don't know if our players or staff would see this as motivation as he very publicly slated those in the changing room.  But it would sure be a great upset to cause, if dug in to sign off on a relative high.

A part of me feels that it could already be written in the stars.

Despite our poor season and relegation, Sunday's game is massive. Obviously for Spurs and Arsenal, but we've found ourselves with a part to play in this scenario. They only need a draw, but imagine the scenes if we manage to somehow scrape an unlikely win!

Would love it! 

It would be very Spurs-like too. 

OTBC! 💛💚

6 minutes ago, Satriales said:

Despite our poor season and relegation, Sunday's game is massive. Obviously for Spurs and Arsenal, but we've found ourselves with a part to play in this scenario. They only need a draw, but imagine the scenes if we manage to somehow scrape an unlikely win!

Indeed but I think they key word here is 'imagine' and (alas) that is all it is likely to be. If Spurs show any intent to try and win the game as opposed to playing for a draw, the outcome for us could be very serious!!

There is not a cat in hells chance we will beat them this weekend. I'm not sure we will register that many shots on goal even. And i'm usually a Percy positive

Every season we have one or two shock results against the better teams. Id say we've not had any yet....

26 minutes ago, The Raptor said:

Every season we have one or two shock results against the better teams. Id say we've not had any yet....

This is why it feels like a written in the stars moment for me.

Setting myself up for mass disappointment, no doubt.  But as soon as I heard O'Hara's smug voice on this clip it made me think back to how he slated the club in a clear attempt to raise his own profile.  

Webber even gave a reaction to what he had been saying at start of the season, so an axe to grind there I'd imagine.  I know shock jocks like him don't matter, but I do hope we have players in that changing room who would seize the opportunity to throw it back in his face. 

Edited by Google Bot

There is more chance of me taking Beyoncé to the Queen of Iceni for breakfast followed by a light lunch with Debbie Harry in the Coach and Horses tomorrow, than us getting anything against Spurs. 
Get over it . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Google Bot said:

This was just recommended on my youtube feed:

O'Hara of course, at start of the season branding us an embarrassment and how we should be kicked out of the prem league for not trying.  Picking fights with supporters along the way to build his profile.

....Hearing how smug he is on that call - Imagine if we done the unthinkable and cost Spurs 4th place at the weekend? 

I don't know if our players or staff would see this as motivation as he very publicly slated those in the changing room.  But it would sure be a great upset to cause, if dug in to sign off on a relative high.

A part of me feels that it could already be written in the stars.

I think we might score a goal, the only problem is they’ll score 4 or more. 

7 hours ago, Google Bot said:

O'Hara of course, at start of the season branding us an embarrassment and how we should be kicked out of the prem league for not trying. 

To be fair he is the expert, managing back to back relegations from the Premiership with Wolves and then going down with them into League One, and getting relegated from the premiership with Portsmouth as well.

Spurs are beating us 3-0 and then we’ll get the usual contemptful comments from the shock jocks like the sad little losers we are.

They then won’t mention us for at least another year such will be our irrelevance to top level football.

Really hope we win, but,

VAR will rule out another Pukki goal, Marginal Offside, due to his whiskers. What minute will Kane be CLEVER, and get his Penalty ?

The Premier League. Can it get any worse ?

OTBC

12 hours ago, Crafty Canary said:

Kane and Son against our defence and some think we might win!

This season we could struggle against Steptoe and Son.

• Haha 1