Terminally Yellow

FARKE IS GONE GET OVER IT

14 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

I wanted him gone long before he went.

But for Teemu and Emi making him look good we would have been a bang mid table Championship club.... and notice there were few tears in the dressing room when he left.

All that happened is Delia got more millions and Webber wasted most of it.

Were you in the dressing room then? How do you know? Just a polite ask 🙂 And if Liverpool and Man City had bang average players and not Salah, Foden and others then Klopp and Pep would be failures.

Edited by tea total

4 minutes ago, tea total said:

Were you in the dressing room then? How do you know? Just a polite ask 🙂 And if Liverpool and Man City had bang average players and not Salah, Foden and others then Klopp and Pep would be failures.

Common knowledge.

23 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

But for Teemu and Emi making him look good we would have been a bang mid table Championship club.... and notice there were few tears in the dressing room when he left.

Now that's an interesting statement, as you seem to be implying that the manager's set up of the players and tactical instruction to the players has no impact on the performance of the team, but simply chucking a couple of good players in there will make everything work. If that's the case, why do you even care about who the manager is if they're so irrelevant?

1 hour ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Now that's an interesting statement, as you seem to be implying that the manager's set up of the players and tactical instruction to the players has no impact on the performance of the team, but simply chucking a couple of good players in there will make everything work. If that's the case, why do you even care about who the manager is if they're so irrelevant?

Mind you don't fall off your high horse fella.

2 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Well yeah, I'm pretty sure most Ipswich fans wanted Farke to leave us.

• Like 2

I can't get over it, because Farke wasn't the problem and the problem is still present. 

That's like your car isn't working because the engine has gone, and changing a headlight and expecting it to work well again. 

Until the problem is addressed, it is still a problem.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Well yeah, I'm pretty sure most Ipswich fans wanted Farke to leave us.

Imagine getting stuck in a lift with you for half an hour?

I'd be praying for the cable to snap.

8 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Mind you don't fall off your high horse fella.

He's done you there though.

11 hours ago, Nora's Ghost said:

All that happened is Delia got more millions and Webber wasted most of it.

Against strong opposition to win the Cnut of the month award

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

Against strong opposition to win the Cnut of the month award

And you being a teacher too.?

I wonder what your head would say about your online behaviour?

11 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

And you being a teacher too.?

I wonder what your head would say about your online behaviour?

News to me!

19 hours ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

You’re spot on. It really is that simple in the championship, if you have one or two stand-out players (usually a playmaker and/or a striker) then you’re pretty much guaranteed top 6.

How bad Farke performed in the premier league is proof of this.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I want that award. 

Get your own.

The Clappies Whatsapp Group award is precious.

Edited by Nora's Ghost

39 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

You reckon?

I do too. Done up like a kipper. Read it through, you painted yourself into a corner....and too stupid to realise it. Careful you dont kick the paintcan over tiptoeing your way  out.... that would be a real shame.

Edited by wcorkcanary

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

I do too. Done up like a kipper. Read it through, you painted yourself into a corner....and too stupid to realise it. Careful you dont kick the paintcan over tiptoeing your way  out.... that would be a real shame.

Hey up.... Mrs Brown's Boy has just chirped in looking for some attention.

4 hours ago, non-scoring strikers said:

You’re spot on. It really is that simple in the championship, if you have one or two stand-out players (usually a playmaker and/or a striker) then you’re pretty much guaranteed top 6.

How bad Farke performed in the premier league is proof of this.

Not sure I agree with that, poor recruitment is the main reason Farke performed badly this season as Smith has had the same issues. We went into the season having not replaced our attacking threat, and not replaced our defensive anchor and as a result surprisingly enough we haven't scored enough goals, and have conceded too many. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

As 

40 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

As previously explained..... never seen it.

Not dim are you?

Ps im English 

On 17/05/2022 at 13:18, AJ said:

I can't get over it, because Farke wasn't the problem and the problem is still present. 

That's like your car isn't working because the engine has gone, and changing a headlight and expecting it to work well again. 

Until the problem is addressed, it is still a problem.

That analogy doesn't work because Daniel Farke isn't the car. The club is the car.

2 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

That analogy doesn't work because Daniel Farke isn't the car. The club is the car.

I never implied Daniel Farke was the car because I implied it was indeed the club, I said change the headlight and expect it to fix the engine.

52 minutes ago, AJ said:

I never implied Daniel Farke was the car because I implied it was indeed the club, I said change the headlight and expect it to fix the engine.

I'd argue that Farke is the engine, the headlights are CEO & Chairperson.  Our problem this season is that the headlights have been nicked, the engine has been changed but the steering wheel is in the hands of a twokker!

• Haha 2