Terminally Yellow

FARKE IS GONE GET OVER IT

6 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

All of you. Stop living in the past. 

I think the majority accepted it and moved on a good while ago. Always loved though and never forgotten. 

9 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Its still the same season so comparison is natural.

I must agree and admit that it gets frustrating seeing and hearing all the revisionism about how we had an identity under Farke and that it was abandoned when we appointed Smith and how we're so much worse now. We did have an identity under Farke, but it didn't and never will work in the PL, so Farke abandoned that identity going into this season, so we lost it well before Smith took over. If we'd have stuck with Farke the passing football still would be gone and we'd be playing that awful compromised version from earlier this year that was netting a pitiful PPG and we'd have most likely been relegated much earlier, fans would have turned on Farke and things would be much worse than they are now. 

People are going to have to accept that if you ever want us to have any chance of surviving in this league you're going to have to forget about us playing a certain style or having any kind of identity based around attacking football or dominating the ball because the better quality and more pragmatic teams in this league will just exploit that and tear us to pieces on the counter. Farke is an excellent coach if you have equal or better quality players than the opposition, his style doesn't work if you're an inferior team and we will always be an inferior team at this level unless we establish ourselves for 3+ years, it's time to let go, he was the right man for then, he's not the right man to take us forward though. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I think the majority accepted it and moved on a good while ago. Always loved though and never forgotten. 

I absolutely agree with the second statement. I would suggest having a read over a number of other's posts that suggest the first may not be so easily agreed.

He's gone, what like really gone, who's been in charge then, is this why we're bottom, is this the end of Farkeball, what are we going to do, I hope we don't play 5 at the back, is Glimour still playing, oh the humanity...FFS, I must have missed the memo/updates...🤔😏🤣

Apples

4 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Oh deary me. One day Farke will return and on a horse.

I miss thay song. We couldn't even sing it last season 😩😩

It wouldnt be THE biggest shock in the world were Smith to get off to a bad start and be replaced by Farke were he still out of work?

Managers have returned to previous clubs in the past, in our case Mike Walker and Gary Megson

..at other clubs off the top of my head Howard Kendall (3 times) Dalglish,Mourinho,Keegan,Moyes,Eddie Howe,Nathan Jones, Watford must have a couple of times?

Starting a new thread about our last Manager appears to show someone who hasn’t ‘got over it’. I’ll refer to Farke in communications when I want to, thank you. 

• Like 3

I make no apologies for saying many a time on here that sacking Farke was the biggest mistake ever and I stick by it. I even started a thread a 'I love Farke' type thread a couple of days ago but no manager whether it was Farke or Smith was going to keep us up so stop blaming the managers. Give them some quality financial backing then we could expect more. I for one would pay double for my season ticket to see DF back but its Smith that's got the job to rebuild so as much as it hurts me to say next season is a clean slate for Smith and Shakey. They'll have their players, in a formation that they want with their style of play stamped on it. Only then can we start to have knowledgeable opinions on what they're looking to do and how they're going about it. We need to give them a fair crack at this. It's been damage limitation all season and no manager was ever going to keep us up. Good luck to them both 👍 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, tea total said:

I make no apologies for saying many a time on here that sacking Farke was the biggest mistake ever and I stick by it. I even started a thread a 'I love Farke' type thread a couple of days ago but no manager whether it was Farke or Smith was going to keep us up so stop blaming the managers. Give them some quality financial backing then we could expect more. I for one would pay double for my season ticket to see DF back but its Smith that's got the job to rebuild so as much as it hurts me to say next season is a clean slate for Smith and Shakey. They'll have their players, in a formation that they want with their style of play stamped on it. Only then can we start to have knowledgeable opinions on what they're looking to do and how they're going about it. We need to give them a fair crack at this. It's been damage limitation all season and no manager was ever going to keep us up. Good luck to them both 👍 

Spot on.

2 hours ago, corbs said:

Starting a new thread about our last Manager appears to show someone who hasn’t ‘got over it’. I’ll refer to Farke in communications when I want to, thank you. 

Who the **** calls posting on a forum "communications"? Are you some posh school ****?

What I'm totally over is post after post after post after post after post about ****ing Daniel Farke and how NCFC would obviously be so much better off under him or (it seems according to the posters on here) anyone other than Dean Smith because people on here are treating this worse than a messy divorce on Neighbours. 

Now **** off back to your other "communications". 

8 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

What I'm totally over is post after post after post after post after post about ****ing Daniel Farke

Who the **** calls posting on a forum "communications"?

Are you some posh school ****?

Yup, you sound totally over it. 😂🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

21 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Who the **** calls posting on a forum "communications"? Are you some posh school ****?

What I'm totally over is post after post after post after post after post about ****ing Daniel Farke and how NCFC would obviously be so much better off under him or (it seems according to the posters on here) anyone other than Dean Smith because people on here are treating this worse than a messy divorce on Neighbours. 

Are you okay mate? Seem a bit upset

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Weird isn’t it? You start a thread about something quite a few of us care about and then when people reply to it you get upset. Why did you start another thread on the subject?

• Like 1

Farke Has certainly gone let’s hope it’s not long before Smith joins him .

Edited by City 101

15 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

I must agree and admit that it gets frustrating seeing and hearing all the revisionism about how we had an identity under Farke and that it was abandoned when we appointed Smith and how we're so much worse now. We did have an identity under Farke, but it didn't and never will work in the PL, so Farke abandoned that identity going into this season, so we lost it well before Smith took over. If we'd have stuck with Farke the passing football still would be gone and we'd be playing that awful compromised version from earlier this year that was netting a pitiful PPG and we'd have most likely been relegated much earlier, fans would have turned on Farke and things would be much worse than they are now. 

People are going to have to accept that if you ever want us to have any chance of surviving in this league you're going to have to forget about us playing a certain style or having any kind of identity based around attacking football or dominating the ball because the better quality and more pragmatic teams in this league will just exploit that and tear us to pieces on the counter. Farke is an excellent coach if you have equal or better quality players than the opposition, his style doesn't work if you're an inferior team and we will always be an inferior team at this level unless we establish ourselves for 3+ years, it's time to let go, he was the right man for then, he's not the right man to take us forward though. 

I think the identity has never gone; it has been hidden by constantly facing teams too technically superior at an individual player level for there to be any chance to express it. 

11 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

You really are a very poor individual aren’t you! Shame you can’t just accept discussion as it is, if people want to talk about Farke, Stringer or Brown it’s up to them, if you don’t like it, other Other Communication Groups are available!

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I wanted him gone long before he went.

But for Teemu and Emi making him look good we would have been a bang mid table Championship club.... and notice there were few tears in the dressing room when he left.

All that happened is Delia got more millions and Webber wasted most of it.

Edited by Nora's Ghost