Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem

25 minutes ago, Danke bitte said:

Leeds fans??

Leeds are bad but they haven’t made that step up to top scumbags with a heysel style manoeuvre 

Kept us out of Europe due to their fans. Constantly up there in the worst fans in Europe rankings. Glory hunters of my youth - god knows how many pool fans I've met who have done a tourist trip to anfield. Never met a scouser that can handle more than three pints without become an aggressive ****.  I'd say they are the Glasgow Rangers of English football minus the love of the monarchy 😉

Plus of course that their accent is so horrific that it could be used as a torture instrument. 

Served with a couple of Scousers who were excellent  lads. Great sense of self deprecating humour  ... they joined up cos home was, in their words , a shoitehole. This was 1978 .  One was killed in the Falklands , as far as i know the other is collecting his Army pension.  Hard to come out smelling of Roses when you're raised in shoite. 

Not surprised at the attitude of the Liverpool fans. Over the years I have known quite a few Liverpudlians and have come to the conclusion that they believe they are God's gift to the world, they know the lot and it is useless to argue with them, they are always right, even when they are obviously wrong to everyone else. If you treat them as your superiors, and always agree with them, you will get on  fine with them. Incidentally my best friend, for many years, until he sadly passed away, was a Liverpudlian.

Some of the comments on here generalising all scousers as bad are pretty pathetic.

Some of you need to take a long hard look at yourselves.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, duke63 said:

Some of the comments on here generalising all scousers as bad are pretty pathetic.

If they're able to get all of their six fingers round the handle of the mirror and their sister/girlfriend isn't in the way they'll be able to take a look at themselves. 😀

3 hours ago, duke63 said:

Let me guess, it’s not their fault.

the proper Scouse fans are fine in my experience

it is the Irish, Home Counties, Norwegian plastics that feel they have to show how much of a Top Red they are that go OTT with this stuff

booing a hymn ffs, a hymn that is synonymous with the Hillsborough disaster

Edited by Jimmy Raggatip

Kate and Wills' farewell to Jamaica in Land Rover echoes Queen's trip from  bygone era - LBC

The Establishment: "Bow to him serfs, because he is your God."

Liverpool fans: "Get f***ed."

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

the proper Scouse fans are fine in my experience

it is the Irish, Home Counties, Norwegian plastics that feel they have to show how much of a Top Red they are that go OTT with this stuff

booing a hymn ffs, a hymn that is synonymous with the Hillsborough disaster

You really don't have to explain to Liverpudlians what is synonymous with Hillsborough. To them it is Thatcher, the lies, the cover-up, Ingham, the whitewash, the Establishment's revulsion at their very existence, and all that followed in the name of Her Majesty's Government. 

Edited by Pugin

Just now, Herman said:

Take care of your knees, Buh, for they serve you well. 

I allowed you to comment on my thread and you obliged.

now bring me my coffee

Some of us have to go to work now to pay for all the gold braid. Have a nice day and make sure you get out and get some sunshine. 

Im as anti royal as they come but a football match isnt the place to boo the anthem

14 hours ago, duke63 said:

Some of these comments were made solely to get a reaction by people bored on a Sunday night and who weren't looking forward to work the next day.

The right "all scousers are **** thieving IRA terrorist sympathisers and you are all communist snowflakes"

The left "the royal family are cranks and deserve the guillotine and you are all ardent fascists"

Everyone goes to work Monday morning feeling slightly better at engaging in some good old culture war **** on an internet forum.

Rinse and repeat next week after Mason Mount declares himself vegan or Crystal Palace open up a transgender bathroom or a Celtic fan burns a piece of cardboard with a poppy drawn on it.

Edited by 1902
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Herman said:

Kate and Wills' farewell to Jamaica in Land Rover echoes Queen's trip from  bygone era - LBC

The Establishment: "Bow to him serfs, because he is your God."

Liverpool fans: "Get f***ed."

Reminder that bowing to royalty is optional here..Not that you would bring that up as it doesn't fit your narrative 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

2 hours ago, Haus said:

Im as anti royal as they come but a football match isnt the place to boo the anthem

Where is the correct place to boo the anthem? Asking for a friend 👍

5 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

If its played in front of the new Maggie Thatcher statue in Grantham? 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Haha, i guess i meant booing the anthem at a public event isnt going to achieve anything.  

2 hours ago, 1902 said:

Some of these comments were made solely to get a reaction by people bored on a Sunday night and who weren't looking forward to work the next day.

The right "all scousers are **** thieving IRA terrorist sympathisers and you are all communist snowflakes"

The left "the royal family are cranks and deserve the guillotine and you are all ardent fascists"

Everyone goes to work Monday morning feeling slightly better at engaging in some good old culture war **** on an internet forum.

Rinse and repeat next week after Mason Mount declares himself vegan or Crystal Palace open up a transgender bathroom or a Celtic fan burns a piece of cardboard with a poppy drawn on it.

Poor old Morty would have loved this thread if he wasn’t banned 😄

55 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

At a sporting event it’s Boo-urns, everywhere else feel free to Boo all you like 

let’s get some decorum back for gods sake!

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

At a sporting event it’s Boo-urns, everywhere else feel free to Boo all you like 

let’s get some decorum back for gods sake!

Were you shouting boo or boo-urns? 🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 1902 said:

I was channeling my inner Owen Jones to bring some needed balance. 😉

On 15/05/2022 at 18:25, duke63 said:

I agree with that, its as stupid and as false as saying their fans are the best in the world and all scousers are great and friendly..

I found Klopp's argument that there must be 'a good reason for booing' to be a bit odd; there's plenty of booing with no good reason. 

Cut all welfare spending to Liverpool until they learn to behave. 

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

7 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I found Klopp's argument that there must be 'a good reason for booing' to be a bit odd; there's plenty of booing with no good reason. 

Cut all welfare spending to Liverpool until they learn to behave. 

My understanding, which may or may not be correct, is that a lot of it dates back to the days of Geoffrey Howe and his "managed decline"

1 hour ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

My understanding, which may or may not be correct, is that a lot of it dates back to the days of Geoffrey Howe and his "managed decline"

And we accuse Ipswich of living in the past