Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

Liverpool fans booing the national anthem

2 minutes ago, Herman said:

Oh stop whining. It's a ****e anthem, boring as hell, and William is a ****, the Royal Family is defunkt and the UK is as good as over. I've never liked Liverpool FC and hate Chelsea. The city of Liverpool is great and the people are very nice. The less said about Chelsea fans the better. The FA Cup has been pretty much destroyed as a spectacle by the FA and the other arseholes ruining/running English football.

Anyway, top of the morning to you and have a good Sunday.👍😀

And “top of the morning” to you too, despite your apparent hatred of the Royal Family, the UK and its institutions, traditions and history.  

10 minutes ago, Herman said:

Oh stop whining. It's a ****e anthem, boring as hell, and William is a ****, the Royal Family is defunkt and the UK is as good as over. I've never liked Liverpool FC and hate Chelsea. The city of Liverpool is great and the people are very nice. The less said about Chelsea fans the better. The FA Cup has been pretty much destroyed as a spectacle by the FA and the other arseholes ruining/running English football.

Who would have guessed you’d support Liverpool. What an absolute shocker.

How any Norwich Fan can claim to support Liverpool after they robbed us of European football because they murdered a load of fans at Hysel means they aren’t a Norwich fan tbh.

Edited by The Real Buh

19 minutes ago, Herman said:

Liverpool people are the same as most other people in Cities. Its rubbish to say they are great or better...its just not true. The same goes for the delusional fan base of LFC

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

I'll add "unable to read" to the list of your failings Buh. 

I’ll add “closet Liverpool fan” to yours

along with “selective quote button user”

…again

Edited by The Real Buh

21 minutes ago, Herman said:

Agree with you about the anthem. Seriously underwhelming when you compare it with the US and French variants most notably. Also it's nothing compared to 'Land of My Fathers' for example. That said, what on earth brings you to describe Prince William in such offensive terms??. I'm pretty neutral on the Monarchy and there is no doubt that the arrogant, lying Duke of York and the hypocritical Harry have done much damage to the institution but William (and his wife) have kept their heads down and conducted themselves with real dignity.     

21 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

And “top of the morning” to you too, despite your apparent hatred of the Royal Family, the UK and its institutions, traditions and history.  

He's not wrong though, is he?

26 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Agree with you about the anthem. Seriously underwhelming when you compare it with the US and French variants most notably. Also it's nothing compared to 'Land of My Fathers' for example. That said, what on earth brings you to describe Prince William in such offensive terms??. I'm pretty neutral on the Monarchy and there is no doubt that the arrogant, lying Duke of York and the hypocritical Harry have done much damage to the institution but William (and his wife) have kept their heads down and conducted themselves with real dignity.     

He didn't help his brother out when faced with relentless attacks from the Daily Mail et al. Harry and Meghan were literally chased out of the country while William, and a large proportion of the country, sat back and ate popcorn.

Everyone has the right to react how they want.

As said earlier, its not a National Anthem at all, its a Royal Anthem and a dirge at that. Its time it was changed to be something for the people of the UK....while the UK still exists because it won't for much longer.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/why-do-liverpool-fans-boo-the-national-anthem/ar-AAUnGWW

Just a peaceful protest. 

I suppose you'd all be happier if you lived in a country that banned 'this sort of thing'.

I would be happier if i lived in a much more equal country where inherited privilege was taxed heavily so we don't end up with so many inbreds dictating our lives.

• Like 3

Quite comical when you support the £100000 plus a week footballers

Have some pride in your country 

Watch the England Rugby team show passion 

14 minutes ago, daly said:

Quite comical when you support the £100000 plus a week footballers

Have some pride in your country 

Watch the England Rugby team show passion 

Having pride in your Country should be something that the Country has to earn, it should not be a given.

That's why we end up with Wars all the time because too many people blindly follow to edict of the idiot in charge.

This current War could potentially see the end of us all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, duke63 said:

Having pride in your Country should be something that the Country has to earn, it should not be a given.

That's why we end up with Wars all the time because too many people blindly follow to edict of the idiot in charge.

This current War could potentially see the end of us all.

Best you have a word with your friend in the Kremlin in that case.

38 minutes ago, duke63 said:

I would be happier if i lived in a much more equal country where inherited privilege was taxed heavily so we don't end up with so many inbreds dictating our lives.

Inheritance tax is paid at 40% on everything above the threshold of £325,000.  That seems pretty heavy to me.

41 minutes ago, Wings of a Sparrow said:

Animal murdering w*nkers.

32615452-0-image-a-47_1598906621518.jpg

Albeit unnecessarily rude, your forthright opinion is OK so long as you’re a vegetarian, as anything else would be gross hyprocrisy.

2 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Best you have a word with your friend in the Kremlin in that case.

And that is where you have no idea what you are talking about.

Our own PM and Trump are very closely aligned to the Kremlin and its cronies and have been happy to take their money for their own personal gains and now realise their is a very big price to pay for that.

Have a look at how many Tory MPs have been funded by Russian money, its quite frightening.

46 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/football/why-do-liverpool-fans-boo-the-national-anthem/ar-AAUnGWW

Just a peaceful protest. 

I suppose you'd all be happier if you lived in a country that banned 'this sort of thing'.

Protest is indeed allowed in this country, as is the opinion of many that some Liverpool supporters are the lowest of the low.

2 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Inheritance tax is paid at 40% on everything above the threshold of £325,000.  That seems pretty heavy to me.

Again you have no idea, very few Royals or Establishment clowns are paying that because their wealth is either NOT in the Country they profess to love or they find ways of avoiding the tax by using Trusts. You are being conned.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herman said:

He didn't help his brother out when faced with relentless attacks from the Daily Mail et al. Harry and Meghan were literally chased out of the country while William, and a large proportion of the country, sat back and ate popcorn.

Oh dear, poor mememeMeghan.  Surely you’re not suggesting that it wasn’t her intention all along to move to the US and to use her connection with the Royal Family to further her profile and career?

Edited by Naturalcynic

Plus 1 here for changing the dirge of a national anthem we have, and for getting shot of an outdated family model in the Royals. 

The anthem has never filled me with with pride, only good thing about them is the old girl is getting me an extra day off next month. 

16 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Albeit unnecessarily rude, your forthright opinion is OK so long as you’re a vegetarian, as anything else would be gross hyprocrisy.

No, I'm not a vegetarian.

The majority of game birds are shot for fun and don't get anywhere near the food chain. And don't get me started on the raptor persecution that goes hand in hand with said 'sport'. Or any of the other abhorrent practices that go on to support their blood lust.

I don’t hate the royals but I don’t like them either. My issues are around the standard of living they all insist on maintaining at our expense. Do William and Kate need a mansion? Would it not be far easier and cheaper for them to live in a 4 bed new build somewhere relatively remote that is easier to protect because it isn’t in 500 acres? The disproportionate use of police officers when the queen comes to Sandringham means that the people that actually pay for the police have a greater chance of not getting help if a crime is committed against us. And all those police there are turning a blind eye to things like driving without due care and attention without a seat belt. 
Take back all the royal houses and lands, utilise them for tourism to fund their upkeep and continue the profitable aspects of the royals and shove the rest of them in a little complex of bungalows and such with a nice safe fence around it. There you go. Completed it. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Naturalcynic said:

Protest is indeed allowed in this country, as is the opinion of many that some Liverpool supporters are the lowest of the low.

We'll call it a draw then. 😀

Is there a direct correlation between those who appear to hate the National Anthem/The Royal Family etc and those who are so vicious towards our owners? Some very familiar names......

1 minute ago, sgncfc said:

Is there a direct correlation between those who appear to hate the National Anthem/The Royal Family etc and those who are so vicious towards our owners? Some very familiar names......

No.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Plus 1 here for changing the dirge of a national anthem we have, and for getting shot of an outdated family model in the Royals. 

The anthem has never filled me with with pride, only good thing about them is the old girl is getting me an extra day off next month. 

At no point does the national Anthem mention England, the UK or indeed the people (at least in the verses everyone sings and knows) in it other than to say we should be 'reigned' over.

Edited by duke63